Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Got snowballs?

Started by Maggdalena, November 01, 2012, 03:31:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maggdalena

So I've got a fun little event idea floating through my mind.  I'm not telling what it is, but I am suggesting that if you have the snow piles that you carry in your backpack, it would be well worth it to carry them with you for the next week or two

:-X

Just do it!   :P
Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

Horns Nigel

Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Maggdalena

Don't you mean brrrrrrrr?  :)
Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

Horns Nigel

TheGrimReaper

Ohh, excited :D Good they are blessed so you aren't planning to sneak peak others bags :D

Saturn

I never seem to be online the same time as anyone else cause i work weird hours...Dang...Also, what snow piles? Where do i find this "snow"?
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Kysi

U can buy it in Pcoinstore 15Pcoins :)

Saturn

Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Saturn

Did i miss this? Cause im still carrying around piles of snow. And being from the northern part of Canada, its kinda haunting.

Maggdalena

No, I still keep trying to throw snowballs at people....I've only found 2 so far and rewarded them for wearing their mittens :)

Horns Nigel

"Throws snowball at maggy"  Darn missed again!

Maggdalena

OMG.....we had a great snowball fight last night at the shop.  It got a little crazy, with nekkid people, boulders flying, hallowed momentos, and oh man.....ceptic waste!!!

TheGrimReaper

Quote from: Maggdalena on November 19, 2012, 07:29:22 PM
OMG.....we had a great snowball fight last night at the shop.  It got a little crazy, with nekkid people, boulders flying, hallowed momentos, and oh man.....ceptic waste!!!

*Places glasses on... Knucks knuckles... Prepares to write a life story... Decides not to... WISH I WOULD HAVE BEEN THERE :(*

DamJ.NeT

Quote from: Maggdalena on November 19, 2012, 07:29:22 PMIt got a little crazy, with nekkid people

Lol. :D
Not the first time I read that about the lucky lady shop... Hmm weird things are hapening when we're not shoping there !

Dwarvey

lol....yup it was alot of fun.

Don't worry Maggs.....your vendors will recover.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman