Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Murderers

Started by TheGrimReaper, December 14, 2012, 08:52:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maggdalena

I just have to giggle at the thought of an interior decorator / murderer.
Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

Horns Nigel

LOL  me too,,,,,Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

TheGrimReaper

Hehe, maybe decorating is my undercover job? :)

Dwarvey

Even a murderer needs a hobby. You can't be killin people ALL the time

zaxarus

Like it has been said, to go RED is a choice you can make, but don't have to. So, Grim, as your guild leader i tell you: Don't cry, it's the way you wanted it to be. :P

(Rumor has it there are really people who go red "accidentally". This is funny.^^)

(There is always a way to handle Reds: Run or... - better choice - hunt them.^^)

Tys

"My name is my name."

TheGrimReaper

Quote from: zaxarus on December 19, 2012, 07:14:03 AM
Like it has been said, to go RED is a choice you can make, but don't have to. So, Grim, as your guild leader i tell you: Don't cry, it's the way you wanted it to be. :P

(Rumor has it there are really people who go red "accidentally". This is funny.^^)

(There is always a way to handle Reds: Run or... - better choice - hunt them.^^)
That's not the problem i'm having. The thing is that i don't find the logic that there's blacksmith etc... But no Tailor or Mage?

Saturn

Quote from: TheGrimReaper on December 18, 2012, 11:57:30 AM

Everyone should have the decorating bug with the deco contest in full swing! Make me believe in Santa all over again!!
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

TheGrimReaper

Quote from: Saturn on December 19, 2012, 01:21:52 PM
Quote from: TheGrimReaper on December 18, 2012, 11:57:30 AM

Everyone should have the decorating bug with the deco contest in full swing! Make me believe in Santa all over again!!
Oh, i've done some insane decorating ;)

Saturn

i don't know whether i should applaud that statement or smite it based on your current karma :P
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Maggdalena

Quote from: zaxarus on December 19, 2012, 07:14:03 AM
Like it has been said, to go RED is a choice you can make, but don't have to.

While I agree that this is true, it was also my assumption that Buc's Den in Felucca was the "murderer's town" (Bucaneer's Den - the place where shadowy, underhanded, villians could do business with NPCs) but at the same time they had to risk being attacked to do so. 

Could it be that we've just become so accustomed to seeing red names in the towns that we frequent that we have become complacent and are not offering them the true punishment that they deserve?  DEATH! 

~~~
Wow, can you tell that I had a LONG day at work today?  :)
....Maggs
Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

Voxpire

I'll add this to the next patch;
All murderers will be pink instead of red.
That's punishment enough >:D

Horns Nigel

Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Maggdalena

Oooh pink! 

With Ilshenar being fel rules, do the NPCs there sell to red characters?

Dwarvey

Quote from: Vorspire on December 19, 2012, 04:45:19 PM
I'll add this to the next patch;
All murderers will be pink instead of red.
That's punishment enough >:D

I like how this guy thinks. Between this and the updates in the pipes.......I'm developing a man crush.

Awsome work Vos

TheGrimReaper

Wow, that pink sounds awesome. Makes me remember the day i threw you with a throwing axe and you made my character totally pink :D *Bows*

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman