Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Small world

Started by Maggdalena, December 26, 2012, 10:31:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maggdalena

So I was talking today with a co-worker about what we got for Christmas and whatnot, and the fact that I got a new keyboard for the hubby.  My co-worker said that all of the letters are rubbed off of his keyboard but he's not ready to replace it because it's a logitech keyboard with the screen on it.  I said that I really like mine because it makes it easier to see who is talking in ventrilo when we're playing UO.  He asked which server we play and I told him Pandora....which led to an "OMG...I play there....".  Could have knocked me over with a feather.  For the most part I tend to not talk about gaming much at work because they all look at me funny...lol.  Just goes to show that you never know.  When you're talking to the lady behind the counter at the store, the guy at the car wash, anyone....you could be talking to a fellow Pandorian without even knowing it  :)
Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

Horns Nigel

hehe, good one maggs, we have so many people at our work playing now that its the main topic on a daily basis, we recruit all new employees that come on board...lol....
I should put it as a requirement in all their job descriptions  lol...Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Maggdalena

lol, but I live in a tiny little town and there's only like 100 people in the building that I work in.  So the odds of one of them being a Pandorian...pretty slim :)
Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

TheGrimReaper

Sounds cool and creepy the same time. :D I'd never imagine anyone at my work playing here lol. :P And haha Nigel, that one made me laugh. *You Don't Get The Job If You Don't Play In Pandora!*

Saturn

I'm actually Mags neighbor IRL, i had to create an account on Pandora to keep stalking her cause shes keeps all the blinds closed now... :P
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Angel0178

Thats kind of cool, Maggs. Also, Saturn, thats easy to fix. Get some x-ray specs and use them with your binoculars :)

Horns Nigel

Hails MH  Long time no see.....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin