Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Ventrilo

Started by King Kong, December 20, 2012, 05:54:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Kong

Remember everyone, we have a free Ventrilo server offered for you guys. (It's not free to us of course)

If you have a mic for your computer, or want to pick one up at Wal-Mart for 5 bucks, you can talk with other players/your guild/friends/ etc.

If you want you own private, password protected room for you & whoever, please send me a PM in game with your guilds ABBV. and the password you wish.

You can download Ventrilo here: http://www.ventrilo.com/download.php

IP when connecting: vent.pandoraUO.com

Port: 3124

Thanks!

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Saturn

...If i was on vent i would definitely have a Santa Claus impersonation contest...just for giggles...
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Mercathane

It's an awesome simple service everyone should take advantage of.  Any serious guild should use it.  It's a tremendous asset, easy way to communicate, and a good way to meet friends.
In words are seen the state of mind and character and disposition of the speaker.

~Plutarch

King Kong

Quote from: Mercathane on December 24, 2012, 08:34:38 PM
It's an awesome simple service everyone should take advantage of.  Any serious guild should use it.  It's a tremendous asset, easy way to communicate, and a good way to meet friends.

ditto

crameep

Just watch out for this guy on there named Armgo, hes very strange.

Maggdalena

I almost always have ventrilo up.  The funny part is how often I forget to get out of the guild channel and go up to the public channels when other guildies aren't online.  Which leaves just my husband and I in the guild channel, which makes no sense because we sit next to each other...lol.
Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

Saturn

Apparently people keep asking for me in vent...I probably should get it...
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Horns Nigel

I need to buy some headphones so vent is practical for me, the last time i was on all were complaining about my three dogs constant barking....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

TheGrimReaper

Hehe Nigel. I think i would complain about that IF i was on vent. :D I don't dare to come there as no one would understand me talking english, plus i should buy headphones too. Try to imagine a guy from Finland talking english... I'd say *Face Palm*  8)

Saturn

You always seem to have great English in the forums. I wouldn't be opposed to hearing the fins!

TheGrimReaper

Well i can write and talk but pronouncing words, ugh not that good, hehe. :P

Horns Nigel

Me too, love the Finns....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

King Kong

I have given Maggs admin controls on Vent. So if you guys want your own private channel, someone needs banned, etc. Talk to her if I am not available.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman