Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Completley new guy. Hablo español también (y de preferencia).

Started by TooledelooT, January 16, 2013, 07:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TooledelooT

Hi all. just wanted to introduce myself (in-game nick: Eothain -lol-). Iam quite new to the shard and to the game, but the old classic graphics really have captured my attention. Seems like quite an exciting game. But then again, Iam a newbie and I'm not really sure what to do next. So far I've been training some thieving skills, but still not sure what is better to do for a new guy. Will thank anything.
I don't need a woman. I need an asylum.

Horns Nigel

Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

King Kong

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Johana

Entra a la Alianza ladrón en Bucs Den. Esto le permitirá utilizar el kit de disfraz.

TooledelooT

Thanks Nigel, Johana and Konstantine. The game is really awesome. Hope to see you around someday. Now: What can you tell me about yourselves, like in game profile. xD

TooledelooT

Quote from: Johana on January 17, 2013, 06:24:25 AM
Entra a la Alianza ladrón en Bucs Den. Esto le permitirá utilizar el kit de disfraz.

Gracias Johana. En Bucs Den encontré a un ladrón que me entreno en distintas artes. Sin embargo, no estoy seguro de cómo pedirle que me permita entrar a la alianza; o si quiera si es él el indicado. Aprecio tu ayuda. Por cierto ¿el kit dónde lo consigo?

Saturn

When i took a trip to Spain i thought i could learn some Spanish. As it turns out all i learned was "No hablo Espanole!" ...That aside id be happy to help you with anything.
As for what to start off with, i find hunting monsters to be much more profitable than stealing. So i'd suggest to get a pet to use as a tank and pick up a sword and go whack anything that moves. On Pandora there is no skill cap, so you can master every skill and don't need to be restricted by just one path.
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Klav

This is a hard game to learn, but luckly you picked a shard with nice people (:
Im not that strong too, so we could do some hunts togheter.
[pm Klav
I'll show u around!

Miki McNaughty

Welcome to Pandora! With the ability to Grandmaster and higher every skill available, you can be everything you want to be and more. If it were me, I would grab one of each weapon and hit the trainers in Insula until all necessary combat skills were mastered. With the gains fast and often it doesn't take long to get them all. You will find a shard full of great people willing to help and befriend you, making your time here worth returning to time and again.
When Death comes for you, you shouldn't show up with perfect bones and ripped abs, instead, you should slide in sideways with a chocolate bar in one hand, a glass of wine in the other, screaming "Holy Shit what a RIDE!"

Gray

Welcome to Pandora!

If you need some help be sure to ask in game...or pm me...my characters have the last name of Bitters!...looking forward to seeing in game :)
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people that annoy me.

Gasper Le Marc

Quote from: TooledelooT on January 16, 2013, 07:49:20 PM
Hi all. just wanted to introduce myself (in-game nick: Eothain -lol-). Iam quite new to the shard and to the game, but the old classic graphics really have captured my attention. Seems like quite an exciting game. But then again, Iam a newbie and I'm not really sure what to do next. So far I've been training some thieving skills, but still not sure what is better to do for a new guy. Will thank anything.

Change your Avatar

Or you and me will have beef

:)
Legendary Thief of Pandora

Maggdalena

Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

Saturn

The fact that someone stole Gaspers avatar is just too ironic not to merit a chuckle.
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Mercathane

In words are seen the state of mind and character and disposition of the speaker.

~Plutarch

Horns Nigel

Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin