Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Halloween event Ideas

Started by Bathisar, September 21, 2010, 12:57:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bathisar

Ok let me say first that i realize that halloween is over a month away. With that said here are a few events that i've seen on halloween that would be pretty cool to see again.

1.) zombie outbreak, zombies everywhere, some have awesome loot on corpses, rewards for last man standing and most killed as well

2.) halloween champ spawn, like a pvm event except an extremely hard champ but extremely awesome loot (for everyone) not just the person who can get to the corpse first.

3.) house deco contest, pretty simple. deco house for halloween. (would suggest some reward other than deco item, as more people would deco if the prize was like 10 mil gold.

4.) bag deco contest, same as house deco except in a bag. lets you get more creative. have a central location to submit bags and names.

5.) halloween maze, everyone comes in completely naked and is provided spellbook/wep/armor/regs etc. pvp and looting encouraged. first one to the end wins.

6.) NPC's sell halloween based items. always a nice thing to have.

Thats all that i have for now. I'd like this to be a running thread so if you have an idea post it here or tell me which ideas you liked/disliked so the first halloween on this server will be AWESOME!

Cerone

I like this. think it would be alot of fun.

what about something like a haunted house?? the staff could create traps and spawns that spawn some nasties and you can go through the house and you get something small for completing it.  sound like a decent idea?

Domos

A zombie invasion would be AWESOME plus a haunted house with the zombie boss fight in it!

Cerone

Haunted House masterminded by a balron summoning vampire and his undead minions, he has stolen the only pure thing left in this world... Xeen's Virginity. Together we must get it back or all is lost. heh

Bathisar

Alright this is good! lets keep the ideas flowing. I've done the zombie invasion before and it is AWESOME! These ideas are geared towards everyone. Not everyone is good at pvp and thats fine. These ideas will test pvp, pvm, creativity and wits. Also i've seen this on another shard where the people who wanted to deco a house would tell a gm, get teleported to another location and could build/deco their house in that specific area. When they were done it was like a haunted village and all the festivities were held there. Plus people could vote (instead of just the gm's) on which house they thought was the best. On halloween all of the events/ gifts were given away at this location and everyone came together. Made it a great time and a time in UO i'll never forget.

Xeen

Cerone --- you're on my list.
Xeen
Lead Pandora Developer / Co-Owner
xeenuo@live.com

Peppermint

Cerone, don't be silly.  Xeen's virginity is blessed; no one can take it.

Maggdalena

These look like some great ideas!  Can't wait to see what we end up doing :)
Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

Cuemif

Oh these Ideas have evolved into a awesomer idea and now are the best events to hit the shard you just wait

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman