Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Publish & Updates 1

Started by Gizmo, June 17, 2010, 04:30:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gizmo

Quick Note To Players
After speaking with Konstantine about various shard issues. I have been working the past day here cleaning up some crash issues as well as getting things under par. The #1 Issue with the server is stability, which will probably take a few months to get under wraps. But with that stated, here are some changes you will see coming in the first Publish when it goes live. We have not decided on a day this will go live, and things still might be adjusted and or changed. As well as new things added for last minute fixes. Thanks for your patience, and playing here on PandoraUO.

HotFix
 -- Cleaned up a issue with the ResourceBox crashing the server.

Items
 -- Slayer spellbooks now invoke their extra damage vs Mobiles on the according slayer
    list.
 -- The Blessed Reg And Bandage Bag now can hold Bones.

Major Systems
 -- Updated the treasure of tokuno system. You can now only attain points
    in the Dojo and Mine area.
 -- There has also been an exception added for attaing ToTs for the PVM players.
    You can now farm for ToTs in the Tokuno land mass on Tuesdays, but the chances
    are slightly reduced, making the mines and dojo the premium area to hunt. So
    if it is Tuesday server time, you can attain ToTs in the Tokuno land mass.

Greater Risk System
 -- We are currently putting into place several systems to help balance out the rewards
    for hunting in PvP areas vs PvM areas. This will include a 25% gold drop bonus in
    PvP Facets vs PvM Facets. PvM Facet areas will be subjected to a small loss in the
    amount of gold attained, but nothing drastic.
 -- Updated the amount of Hides, Wool, Feathers, Logs, Ore you get from the other two
    Felucca Based Facets. This includes Malas and Ilshenar.

Client Updates
  -- You will be able to access and use the Bandage features in the clients Macro system.
  -- Covers Bandage Self
  -- Covers Bandage Target
  -- Basically you set it up with a Hot Key of choice (F7,1,Q,ALT+F4) hehe

Crafting
  -- Pendant of the Magi, Essence of Battle and Resilient Bracer all now have a base
     50% chance of being craftable at 100 skill.

Harvesting
  -- When harvesting Reagent Plants, you will no longer be able to harvest if your
     backpack cannot carry anymore weight/items. The reagents all stack together in
     your backpack, so no more mess.

orange_peel

Stupid question: Is this live or in development?

Welcome to the shard, Gizmo. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we look forward to what you've got in store for us.

Gizmo

This Publish will not be in effect probably for a bit. I am not saying anything drastic like 2-3 weeks away. Perhaps tomorrow on Saturday. Could be a few days. There are still a few crash bugs I need to isolate from the past 3 weeks on the server crash list. But thats more or less a easy fix or a wrap around over something. But feel free to comment and or place any bugs/reports in this thread that you can think of. Bugs meaning something just does not work at all (Sort of like you couldn't craft the Pendant of the Magi) type bugs.

I got a MTG tournament to go win tonight, but ill be back later to check on this thread and do some more updates.

Again, please try not to ask every 5 posts when this is coming out, it could be a day, could be a week. Till we get our minds set on how we want to keep the updates controlled, so you know whats to come, and we can deliver it to you in a timely fashion. Thanks

orange_peel

Nerdalert!  :lol:

Good luck, and thanks again :)

Articus

Great to have you on board Gizmo,

Cheers Art.

G606

Not really relevant, sorry, but might you be the same Gizmo that once worked on another shard?  The Gizmo who's leaving made many players of said shard very sad?  If so, wow, a legend on our team.  Welcome!

(Was very careful not to name names)

G606

Okay, my fault for doing this at work.  Not the place for it.  Wrong section, sorry, won't happen again.

Aaliah

woot, great! simply <3 the increased reward for pvp areas!
[e scream

pskarren

this is a nerf on gargs since the only place to get garg equipment is tel mur which is tram.  and gargs are the lesser race as is

Gizmo

Quotethis is a nerf on gargs since the only place to get garg equipment is tel mur which is tram. and gargs are the lesser race as is

This can be adjusted as well.

Ironman0

I like the risk => greater reward system a lot  :D

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]