Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

The MOST hated and boring Subject to ever bring up - Nerfs

Started by GM NollKoll, July 18, 2016, 11:57:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johana

The damage is huge for a mage but you have to consider their hp is so low that to be able to survive a single volley from a warrior will require quite some skill for him to stay alive.  Mages do not have 2s bandies.

Empati

i am just saying double damage vvith one spell is not fair,so its np if spell make one time damage vvith same damage,magery spell kalvas flame strike just doing 170 damage around total(if you get cursed first),if its do this damage directly its can be fair(not sure),but double damage ofc isnt fair,and its vvill be broke pvp like old pandora tot horse lord,i remember this bovv have %75lightning and %75 fireball long time ago,and this bovv have double damage ability,so player can kill other player so easy vvith double strike spam,and  other player cant do much,gm just change it to fair,i knovv its need to test,so vve test it,i think this is exactly isnt good for pvp,every pvp player have some style vvith pvp,but this happen gonna broke all,i am just telling,thx

GM NollKoll

Quote from: Empati on July 31, 2016, 09:40:56 PM
i am just saying double damage vvith one spell is not fair,so its np if spell make one time damage vvith same damage,magery spell kalvas flame strike just doing 170 damage around total(if you get cursed first),if its do this damage directly its can be fair(not sure),but double damage ofc isnt fair,and its vvill be broke pvp like old pandora tot horse lord,i remember this bovv have %75lightning and %75 fireball long time ago,and this bovv have double damage ability,so player can kill other player so easy vvith double strike spam,and  other player cant do much,gm just change it to fair,i knovv its need to test,so vve test it,i think this is exactly isnt good for pvp,every pvp player have some style vvith pvp,but this happen gonna broke all,i am just telling,thx

The "double damage" or spell penetration system has been ingame for over a year.
Depending on your intelligence, a bonus damage will occur, that is armor ignoring.

There is a trade-off between "Glass cannon" damage/health output, as johana said.
My intentions was that they could die quickly, but also kill quickly.

I'm pretty sure Pandora almost never had any pure mages, for the sole reason that it is a no-cap server, and going full hybrid always have paid off in the end, vs any other class.

Meanwhiles taking 300 points of damage from a quick combo, a warrior class can quickly bandage himself, and just go berserk towards the mage, and disrupting pretty much any spell.

But if i see that the mages got a overwhelming advantage, i will ofcourse nerf it, but i require furthur proof of this ofcourse, since i think your just quite havnt adepted to warrior vs mage combat yet.
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Empati

Quote from: GM NollKoll on August 03, 2016, 09:58:54 AM
Quote from: Empati on July 31, 2016, 09:40:56 PM

The "double damage" or spell penetration system has been ingame for over a year.
Depending on your intelligence, a bonus damage will occur, that is armor ignoring.

There is a trade-off between "Glass cannon" damage/health output, as johana said.
My intentions was that they could die quickly, but also kill quickly.

I'm pretty sure Pandora almost never had any pure mages, for the sole reason that it is a no-cap server, and going full hybrid always have paid off in the end, vs any other class.

Meanwhiles taking 300 points of damage from a quick combo, a warrior class can quickly bandage himself, and just go berserk towards the mage, and disrupting pretty much any spell.

But if i see that the mages got a overwhelming advantage, i will ofcourse nerf it, but i require furthur proof of this ofcourse, since i think your just quite havnt adepted to warrior vs mage combat yet.
i see its about casting focus,i didnt knovv that,but i am still think same,pvp isnt mean 1vs1 fight,i did killed my garg vvith my nevvbie mage character(450int-370hp,i can do alot more hp vvith keeping 400+int this hp good against vvariors),just used fire ball spam,my garg have %30 fire eater(this is the cap) and i did used auto bandage also,510 hp just gone in 3-4 sec and cant cast any heal spell(cause getting double hit),this is the point,vvith 1vs1 fighting mages have not much chance,but vvith 2vs2 or 3vs3 or more its vvill be big advantage,vvariors  vvill not like this cause just fire ball spam enough to kill any stronger player,only bushido evasion spell can block some spell but you cant cast this spell alvvays and its not good to use bushido skill for garg class cause soul glaive and shield,many player just start to make pure mages character vvith 400+int,so vve vvill see vvhat gonna happen,i do like to see different style in game,this is very good thing,before every player just trying to get same items in pandora,so i am happy to see players trying to make pure mages,i am just not sure about double damage,i dont like it ;)and this infested shield vvill help alot to pure mages in the field,thank you

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman