Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Mini-Publish - Client: 7.0.52.2 - August 17, 2016

Started by King Kong, August 17, 2016, 06:06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Kong

Mini-Publish, August 17th, 2016

Client Version: 7.0.52.2
Update your client by going to your UO install folder, right click UOPatch.exe and Run as Admin.

- Updated the shards live box with the current client.

- You can now get up to 15 pet control slots instead of 10. This will give a lot of options to people if they wish.
Example) 15 llamas, 2 tigers & an ethy, etc etc.

- The Pet Slot/Unlocker was lowered by just a couple P bucks in doni house.

- Sea Horses now will take only 2 control slots instead of 4. You will have to tame or buy a newer spawned one.

- Name change token added to donation house.

- Blessed Potion bag will now hold Argon Bottles & Infested Argon Bottles.

- Adjusted the level down a bit when a plant is actually 'dying', this is a test trial and please let me know if anything feel off with growing.

- The 1st circle Magery spell Create Food now takes a long time to cast instead of instant. This isn't the first time this spell has been exploited. I am keeping it in as if you need food for your pet you can get it, it just takes much longer than it did to cast. Not going to effect much lol.. Why? I caught a player spamming it for hours at Luna bank and lagging up everything in the area on purpose. Literally thousands of food piles on one tile. Took me 3 minutes each step just to reach him and was effecting the entire shard. If I wouldn't have been on, would have done a slow and miserable crash. Sorry, only takes one.

- The Skull Candle stealable will now spawn in Doom in it's correct spot instead of outside of Yotsumo Mines where you couldn't reach it hehe.

- Dragon Turtle Champ will now drop 115 and 120 powerscrolls also. (125's if infested)

***I am looking to put in more vanity items in Pandora to allow players to have even more customization and uniqueness if they wish. Please reply here with any ideas. Like items that currently cannot be dyed, or skins can only go certain colors, etc etc.

Please remember to [Vote everyday. More coming sooner than later.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Empati

thank you ;)i am just not sure about 15 pet slot,its looks too much

King Kong

Quote from: Empati on August 17, 2016, 06:41:06 PM
thank you ;)i am just not sure about 15 pet slot,its looks too much

I have thought it out. It's either a couple of big pets, or a group of small pets. Either way you have to control them all, etc. It won't effect much, only allowing players to have more options if they want.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Empati

yes my king its very good to vve have option alot,its hard to control pets in pvm,there is a np,i just think its can be problem for pvp,cause if some player gonna use three sphnx or five vintage or seven dreadmare thats vvill be problem,cause another player vvill die so quick cause this all pets mages pets,thats vvhy i am not sure about that much slot,thank you for everything,you did complete another great job ;)thank you again

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman