Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Should probably say hi now.

Started by Maztek, August 19, 2016, 07:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maztek

Been on this server for 4 days now roughly annnnnnnnnd... yeah i'm gonna call it home. :)

Little bit about me: Old vet of Great Lakes and numerous freeshards over the years. Started my first UO character back in 1997. 33 years old now and still enjoy this game as much as I did when I was a teenager. Though this is my first time playing with imbuing and without the typical 700 skill cap. I look forward to dying awkwardly in front of you all for the next few weeks lol. :P

Shout out to Empati and HB guild for picking me up and giving me a boost!

Axle Stonehands

Welcome to Pandora - glad to have ya!
We got some great people here, and are well supported by the staff. Hope to see you around and have fun!

Empati

you are vvelcome to pandora and i am happy to get you in my guild,vve vvill do great jobs together ;)i believe you vvill get fun alot here cause pandora is best server ever,thy

Mesmerize

Welcome Maztek!!
We already met in the PVM room, but just wanted to say Hi and hope you have fun!!! :)

blayzes

Greetings and Well Met!

Glad someone started this topic thread.
I have been on Pandora a few days now and thought I should I should introduce myself. Sorry in advance if its
a bit long.

I am an Ultima Online Vet from 1997-2001. I started on Great Lakes in the Guild of Friends and became after a year nominated to Group Leader of the Search and Rescue Group. To my surprise, I was able to make the group one of the most popular under the Tamer's group. So popular that it outlasted me by 1 year after I left the shard to go roleplay on Catskills.

Yep, I am a roleplayer. I have roleplayed on Catskills in a heavy RP group as a female drow priestess, a male vampire, and on Europa as a mighty paladin Templar. 

Because of the basics, I learned in Ultima Online I was able to help others learn to roleplay in other online games such as: Second Life, Lord of the Rings, Dungeons and Dragons.

But in all those games something was missing. They say we all come back to UO. And it's true. I like the way Pandora is set up and I hope to make my hope here.
I am the type to actively participate in a guild and so I am looking for one who will accept me as I am.

If you are that guild please message me.

Meanwhile, I look forward to meet you all in game.

Fare thee Well.

Galendriell

Not only will I Survive, I will Prevail!

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman