Previous topic - Next topic

catman

SUgestion is to remove pets from pvp

Drake11

sounds like someone got the business end of a charger/dino lol
Imperator of Warcry [WAR]
Commanding Lord of the House of Targaryen

Thatperson

the whole point of fel is its no holds barred, all out, do or die.. cant say i agree with this.
iv been killed by peoples pets and used my own to fend off a ganking, its just how it goes

Drake11

paying rl money to get one, would be alot like going out and buying a car, then having the dealer tell you you can only drive it on tuesdays, thursdays, and sundays, because someone else has a better car than you lol

Dwarvey

And Pets have always been a big part of PVP. I remember when a Mare/Rune beetle tamer was a real threat on OSI.

You live learn and adapt

TheGrimReaper

Mmm... I use charger sometimes in PvP when it's not 1vs1 it is a very good backup when there's more than 2 PvPers against you, and this horsey has more player kills than most players in here. ;) So I like the idea that you can use pets in PvP but I hope pets are always banned from battles tho. If that happens, a gargoyle with 2 chargers in a small PvP arena is like having 100 players attacking you if not even more so I wish they stay at stable when there's a battle running. :)

Drake11

definitely leave them out of battles, but world pvp, they can be a huge help if you're getting ganked

Axle Stonehands

What if a new special 'battle" was created that allowed pets? hmmm interesting...

Horns Nigel

I like that idea....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Dwarvey

Nah. Battles are a test of skill and ability. I personally think it should stay that way. World PVP is do whatever it take all bets are off combat. What is the point of pets in battles?

Electo Jason

Easy to beat pets in PvP run and either the player will follow and lose their pet in the dust or you hide sneak back up and kill the player before the pet even sees you.  I have done this to people hiding behind their chargers before :)
WAR "Warcry"   "Commander"
Sheriff Of Moonglow

SoP "Seekers of Peace"

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]