Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Community Input, Have Your Say

Started by Voxpire, November 21, 2012, 08:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horns Nigel

As for the voting stones, do both the ones at Brit Bank and Ter Mer, you will notice the stones are not all the same...
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Daemona

NECROMANCY : I dont know if there are more well versed Pvpers who could chime in on this but It seems that awhile back a patch completely changed PvP involving Karma and Necromancy.  That day seems everyone put their Necro book in the bank and quit casting.  I have tried to integrate necro spells but you sure have to whack a lot of Balrons to make up for a sprinkling of dark magic :)  I personally liked PvP and my PvM (animate dead) to include necromancy but I hate farming Karma after indulging myself.  I dont have a suggestion on how to adjust it and keep it in balance, but I would like to see necromancy return to active use. Maybe keep a karma penalty for it but more of a slap on the wrist vs a total spanking :)

Horns Nigel

i guess this is true, that was my last day as a Dread Lord....

ieshabones

the only problems I have with the necro/chiv thing is casting devine fury and remove curse. But you can use potions and apples for both of those. There needs to be a balance on those two skills because at max output of both skills is overpowered for pvm and pvp as well.

With chiv you can raise your damage output (300% with a slayer) regain stamina at once and remove curses.

With necro you can leech mana and life leech and it also has some high damage output spells.

that doesn't include the healing skill, confidence, evasion, mage healing,potions, and gift of renewal (with a lvl3 focus or higher).

Horns Nigel

Thinking about your comment about Winterfest, How about some special wintefest brews and Ales with Vors and Kons names on it that could be used as Deco, similair to the current cans of spinach found on Poop deck, you could have them spawn on differnt monsters...A collection series of Pandora Brews and Ales....

Dwarvey

Instead of Ales or brews......maybe Kon's Spiked Eggnog, Or Vospire's Holiday Dinner, something with a Yule type feel to it.

Jiggy

how about a new donation item add a summon donation pet to your tali make it randomly summon a donation pet that lasts for 12 hours can summon 1 time every 12 hours or 24 hours make it 180 pbucks or so

Voxpire

So, I took a forced week-long holiday, but I'm back now and continuing work on these modifications :)

Horns Nigel

Glad to hear you got some vacation time and we are pleased you are back...Nigel

dollpartz

I think it would be a good addition to the shard if vendors allowed you to pull funds from the bank directly, much like the shipwright does when you are purchasing a new boat.

In an example, if I have the gold in my bank (not a check) and no gold in my pack, I will be able to buy something from the vendor without having to run to the bank, withdraw the cash and then back to the vendor.

Thatperson

any purchase over 2000 will come right out your bank as long as you have the cash in there, it's just the little buys that need the money in your pocket.
also if you check the pcoin store there is a cheque book for 75 pcoins that allows you to deposit money out of your backpack into it so its safe and can be withdrawn anywhere anytime in any amount :)

Soul Ripper

Although I understand the idea of rewarding players for seniority on the shard by grandfathering all the houses, I think it's a bad idea. It seems like a sad waste to have items potentially sitting forever in a house that belongs to someone who doesn't play anymore, not to mention the potential housing space forever wasted. There's also a lot of undeveloped plots that could now stand forever as eternal eye sores. The fun of camping IDOCs and the anticipation of the collapse, not knowing what you might get; that thrill being pretty much lost forever is disappointing and takes something from the shard. Just my opinion. Coming from someone who really likes his home and it's contents, I still see nothing wrong with losing that if my interest level dips to the point where I don't bother refreshing it anymore. Unless a member falls into a coma or becomes a heroin addict turning tricks like a zombie, I think they can find a way to log in once a month just to refresh their home if nothing else. If not, what they had probably isn't worth saving for them.

MeJane

I agree with Soul Ripper!

I also wanted to bring an IDEA to the table somewhat being something that another server I used to be a part of did and a possible addition to the Donations.

But they had the option to donate to make your house "grandfathered" the one on that server was not a permanent fix it just extended the decaying process by a few months which came in quite handy but if there are people who have to go away and do plan to return it would be worth it to put a few bucks down to grandfather your house.

Just an idea.
----\
   \
     \
\___\()|_||_

King Kong

We plan on making houses decay again -- Just have to so it right. If we set them all Yes now, we dont want them all to drop at the same time.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

King Kong

Also I have alrdy tested it out a bit, and some way inactive houses have already dropped...

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman