Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

What do you guys want?

Started by King Kong, January 05, 2013, 07:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mercathane

Could some of the backpack models be scaled down.  Like shrunken beetles. Listen I'm makin a joke Kon and Vor but seriously look at a shrunken beetle model..it's a tad excessive.  Just look for yourselves..all shrunken pets could be shrunken by 40% at least in bag and still be easily recognizable.  Or just give me a huge fricken backpack.  Idk what's easier.
In words are seen the state of mind and character and disposition of the speaker.

~Plutarch

Mercathane

That if you fix battle necklaces with season winners names on it I think it would be cool if y'all handed up too us at like the arena.  I think it's a pretty cool accomplishment.  Really we don't get enough face time with you Kon and Vor.  I just want a screenshot.  I don't have any event deco from my time.  Would be a cool stamp for all battle participants who want to be in pic.  I'll post it!! We do appeciate all y'all do here.  Lets document that.
In words are seen the state of mind and character and disposition of the speaker.

~Plutarch

Mercathane

~Plutarch

Wikit

I have an idea for Christmas next year. what about lockable gift box you can give to other players, and they cant open them until Christmas.

Horns Nigel

I kinda like that idea.....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Saturn

Quote from: Wikit on February 19, 2013, 10:55:43 PM
I have an idea for Christmas next year. what about lockable gift box you can give to other players, and they cant open them until Christmas.

Cute idea. But being the holiday grouch that i am, i feel it necessary to point out its FEBRUARY!   :P
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Horns Nigel

Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Mercathane

Some patch notes.  So I know what ideas got used, scrapped, TBD.

~Plutarch

Thaggis

Maybe a bit controversial..

Id love to see imbuing potentially cause items to break again, but offset this with mats being much easier to obtain

Possibly increase the leech/hit effect caps to 60 and allow 1300 weight maximum to give us something to risk it for?

Mercathane

Idk about the additional weighting.  As of now it forces u to choose a path for the weapon.  Also as u increase your innate ssi/dex and no longer need it on weapons another slot is opened up.  Weapons can be extremely powerful currently but are still tactical based on their move sets.  I'd hate to see over weighting cause the same problems as soul glaives.

I do like the idea of things breaking..but I almost question whether that is really fair.  I have many weapons myself which would be considered "perfect" if sold and many that are "perfect" with my stats..

It puts new players in a tougher spot IMO.

~Plutarch

Thatperson

I detest the idea of items breaking more than i could ever write here in words!!

Thaggis

Quote from: Mercathane on February 24, 2013, 12:58:05 PM
Idk about the additional weighting.  As of now it forces u to choose a path for the weapon.  Also as u increase your innate ssi/dex and no longer need it on weapons another slot is opened up.  Weapons can be extremely powerful currently but are still tactical based on their move sets.  I'd hate to see over weighting cause the same problems as soul glaives.

I do like the idea of things breaking..but I almost question whether that is really fair.  I have many weapons myself which would be considered "perfect" if sold and many that are "perfect" with my stats..

It puts new players in a tougher spot IMO.

Thats why i suggested the increased caps, "perfect" weapons would no longer be perfect, and it would allow for more varied weapons as we all pretty much have the same stats on every weapon we own - you wouldnt be able to cap every mod.

For me there is no satisfaction making a weapon/armor piece here, because its so easy :/

Thatperson

most of my weps have 9 properties because there simply isnt anything else to imbue unless you want fc or area, even my slayers are not full. if you had an increased cap, what exactly would you put there? and youd be happy to risk losing your weapon for it?

Thaggis

Quote from: Thatperson on February 24, 2013, 01:10:31 PM
most of my weps have 9 properties because there simply isnt anything else to imbue unless you want fc or area, even my slayers are not full. if you had an increased cap, what exactly would you put there? and youd be happy to risk losing your weapon for it?

The increased cap would be for example 60% lightning, 60% Life leech, then all your regular stats.

Personally id be more than happy to risk this, purely because all of my weapons & gear are capped, I would keep those weapons and then start out and try to make something better

Thatperson

Ok well maybe if there was a hyper imbue option to go over cap but the chance of breaking only applied when goin over 50 then that would be ok you would take the risk in your own hands but still be able to make weaps without breaking if you stick to 50%

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman