Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

What do you guys want?

Started by King Kong, January 05, 2013, 07:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saturn

Quote from: Venom on January 28, 2013, 09:32:21 AM
All lands PVP except trammel, such as Siege, bring back the pvp man!

i'd say make malas fel rule set, but keep ter mur/abyss safe zone. Its the only place players can get imbue mats, and that shouldn't be limited to pvp players. It would scare away new players.

But thieving needs a boost...If you can allow thieving all over but keep tram rule set so people will only lose an item of two to clever thieve rather than their entire life to a murderer would be cool. I don't see how anyone could be against that.
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

ieshabones

can gargoyles get something like the sea horse quiver. maybe as a robe. Maybe even a pet that follows them over the water but doesn't do a lot of damage so they couldn't go across the water and have a pet with them.

Horns Nigel

Yeah, i like that idea, gargs dont like the water.....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Horns Nigel

I know im off the subject, but are you going to add items to the trash system too?,,,Nigel 
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Mercathane

110 blacksmithy power scrolls to be available somehow..seen all others except that one..I would even be happy if the donation house offered skill balls to 110-115 for a bit less money that don't require eating scrolls.
In words are seen the state of mind and character and disposition of the speaker.

~Plutarch

Rhin

any chance we can get more vet rewards i got so many to choose still but have every vet reward its same rewards after like 10 or 11 year vet reward so maybe some custom rewards or somthing :)

Ladibug

I would like the 110 blacksmithy ps and 115 tailoring ps to drop like they should. 120's should always be the ones that are hardest to get. ...not the other way around. I worked very very hard for months to try to get a 115 tailoring, and it never happened. I ended up having to donate to raise my skill to 120 just to make items that are craftable at 115. That's very discouraging.

I'd also like if the lvl 7 chests were fixed to have deco or good arties in them.

Is it possible to have more events take place in game? Fun things like this bring people to the server. GM's would run them and have prizes for all who participated. Examples would be Bomberman, Slash events, Maze races, etc. ..

Thanks!
I <3 my Soul Family

phaero

Smithing 10's and Tailoring 15's aren't that difficult to get.  It does take time, though.  Those are really the only high dollar items that bod'ers have since we have imbuing.  It's an accomplishment. 

Voxpire

All the power scroll stuff has been fixed and uploaded ready for the next patch, it's been tested multiple times.

phaero

Does this include the crafting PS that are currently only available via bods though?

Ladibug

I think it should be an accomplishment to get a 120...not a 110 or 115.
I <3 my Soul Family

phaero

This probably doesn't need to be a bod argument but I see no reason to revamp the bod system just to make it so that 20s are the hardest to get.  If the 20 smithing/tailor is modified to be the same difficulty that a current 10 smithing/15 tailoring is... that is fine. However, I think the resources should be focused on fixing bugs and other large issues.

I do completely agree that we need more gm/kon ran events.  As a collector, it was one of the things that really drew me here.  I would love to see an event every 1-2 months at least.

Ladibug

I'm not talking about revamping the bod system. I just mean that it doesn't make sense that i get 120s constantly, and no 115's for tailoring...and I guess the same is for 110 bs. If it's fixed now, then that's great. I'm not the only one who feels this way.

And yes, we do need more events...and more GM's on to help out.

Thanks
I <3 my Soul Family

dollar

Quote from: Ladibug on February 01, 2013, 06:17:54 PM

And yes, we do need more events...and more GM's on to help out.

Thanks

AMEN!!!

Saturn

Quote from: Ladibug on February 01, 2013, 03:34:09 PM

Is it possible to have more events take place in game? Fun things like this bring people to the server. GM's would run them and have prizes for all who participated. Examples would be Bomberman, Slash events, Maze races, etc.

I try to run event when i notice we havent had any in awhile. But this month i held off because i noticed that we had multiple events for January. There were 2 treasure hunt events, Chicken and Thyme Slasher event (side note; please take down the public gate to that please), as well as random/spontaneous events that were announced in global chat. I will probably throw a few things in February. Most of the events i do Kon contributes a custom for you collectors.
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman