Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

What do you guys want?

Started by King Kong, January 05, 2013, 07:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dwarvey

I'd like to see the pets reworked a little. As the Mini champs climb back up to 60k and up HP it gets harder and harder to build gear. Especially since you have to make 3 or 4 runs to get enough mats for a imbue.

How about turning up the pets a little to make it at least doable solo. I still can't get over the rat mini killed me and my Bane dragon twice yesterday.

Thatperson

hehe i dont know if i'd admit to that in public :] he has a lot of hp but he hits like a girl. drop rate for the ratman is abysmally low though ill say that

Dwarvey

True, but pair that up with the extra stuff in his spawn area, and it becomes a problem

Saturn

Bring back gem mining! Currently the only way to get gems is through tmaps or gem carts...Both insanely unreliable and slow to gather any one specific resource. You can even find them for sale anywhere right now.
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Horns Nigel

Umm, I love gem miming too, but a lot of monsters are dropping them again   seem to get  the most off balors.
I would still love to see gem mining back as well......
Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Dwarvey

He's talking about the special gems like Ecru citrine, and fire ruby......Things like that.

I'd Love to see the Lumber Jack skill get looked at. The mats needed for imbues drop so rarely it's gettin bad. And the only way to train over GM is macro, and that takes a really long time at one hit per tree.

Saturn

I also hate the one hit per tree thing. I dont use scripts, so lumberjacking is a total pain.
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Horns Nigel

Ahh yes you are right  dont know what I was thinking about  lol  time to put me out tp pasture  crs is creeping in.....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Wikit

can you make checkbooks dyeable? with them being black i can never find the darn thing in my pack. lol

Thatperson

Best thing to do with cheque books is record a razor macro which is simply you double clicking the book. Youll never have to find it or even click it again :-D

Wikit

Saturn

Can you add empty bottles to the the resource box.

Thatperson

Nice :-) how about silver serpent venom?

Voxpire

Just list all the crap you think the res box should hold and I'll add it in if it's viable.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman