Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Champion Next Spawm

Started by sebastian, August 21, 2013, 11:50:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dwarvey

Let's not forget killin yourself several times due to bloodoath. OMG I hate that. See 150-200 damage and watch the world go grey  >:(

sebastian

Quote from: Dwarvey on August 22, 2013, 03:08:38 PM
Let's not forget killin yourself several times due to bloodoath. OMG I hate that. See 150-200 damage and watch the world go grey  >:(

yes good necro neria :=) and high bosses

Walker

The biggest problem with Neira is the fact that she was avoided for the most part pre-patch before she got the HP boost. Now her HP has quadrupled with the same loot as before. She was already the slowest and hardest champ to do with the highest death rate (with blood oath wrecking face).

Horns Nigel

I really don't think its that hard with 4 players, just takes way too long....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

zaxarus

Yup, as said, it's not the "risk - reward" thing, it's just the "time - reward" thing...
She has no use atm, except being terribly annoying.

Tys

"My name is my name."

sebastian

Although I wish I could go and loot guaranteed-ensured we kill tons of people, but is much more than necessary to kill all Hitpoint.

Ladibug

Just a thought on Neira...and all NPC mosnters/persons. Why dont we try increasing AI on these things instead of just having npc's with really high HP? I've experienced this on other shards and it makes it much more fun and challenging. Simple lich's casting poison on you right when you're trying to heal. Casting para when you try to run. They use a variety of spells from all types of magery/necro/chiv/...etc. I did a tmap in Tokuno on one where elite ninjas spawned, and they would hide and shadow jump around. Was pretty cool imho. =D
I <3 my Soul Family

sebastian

Quote from: Ladibug on August 27, 2013, 04:47:11 PM
Just a thought on Neira...and all NPC mosnters/persons. Why dont we try increasing AI on these things instead of just having npc's with really high HP? I've experienced this on other shards and it makes it much more fun and challenging. Simple lich's casting poison on you right when you're trying to heal. Casting para when you try to run. They use a variety of spells from all types of magery/necro/chiv/...etc. I did a tmap in Tokuno on one where elite ninjas spawned, and they would hide and shadow jump around. Was pretty cool imho. =D

Can you tell me again, because I never read what he wrote yourself do not understand something?????

Ladibug

Sebastian...sorry I don't understand what you're asking or trying to say.
I <3 my Soul Family

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]