Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Publish 49.9c

Started by GM NollKoll, May 04, 2014, 12:35:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saturn

Please remove all the parrots. I hate those things more than words can describe.
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Tyrone Biggums

No one wants to see you go on a quote spree Ty's. It's actually quite annoying to many people when u do this.

U said something about it being the pyres. I wanted to make sure it wasn't the skele dragons considering dragons got a much needed boost to there breath.

Stop getting so defensive and try and talk to people without thinking I'm out to get u or say this stuff out of spite.

Also by saying something twice doesn't I've it 2 meanings. This isn't a potatoe po ta toe thing

I wasn't provoking u at all.   It's nice that you don't want to hear my opinion tho   This is the second time u said nevermind and forget u said anything.  Yet I'm the "smart" one.

(Here goes the quote spree to prove I'm a jerk and have nothing better to do then just argue)

zaxarus

When i'm quoting i'm just trying to refer to a specific ...quote. If it annoys you and so many people i will stop that of course... I did not try to offend anyone by using a function of this discussion board.

Also i just said that i've asked Noll if he changed anything. Out of curiosity. That's all... no big deal (that's what i thought).
But still it seemed like you were implying (note that word, not saying it was really meant this way) i want it to be easy. (I'm assuming this because you suggested that some people just want it to be easy. Since it was in the reply to my original postings.)

I really have nothing against a useful and reasonable discussion. But not if the other person just doesn't read and/or doesn't refer to the facts and/or is not able to process information. Instead implying things which are simply not true.
This is how it looked. Not saying it was really meant to be like that or on purpose.

And why i say "never mind"? Because it is a waste of time to discuss anything with someone who apparently (!) is not able to discuss w/o personal and slightly offending tones.
I love irony. Sarcasm, alright. But if you want to discuss something in a serious way it's just the wrong approach.

Nothing good comes out of this. So i just won't discuss it any further.
Not saying i'm innocent here. But you can't say that either. ;)

Tys

"My name is my name."

Horns Nigel

I wish I could kill all my parrots, but let them return as undead parrots with just a skeleton body, great deco  :P  .....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111