Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

19th of december - 2019 . Mini patch. (QoL for Mages and Harvesters).

Started by GM NollKoll, December 19, 2019, 04:07:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM NollKoll

-Added Balance for Spellbooks in the imbuing menu. (It's two different runes, so its under casting!)

-Necklace of Tranquility got its calmful mind upgraded to the range of 3-6% (Older necklaces will get a random 1-3% extra).

-Champion spawns will now send out a broadcast ingame, when a champion has been awokened. (This is more of a test, due to fel being so vast, so aquiring a high end ps isn't so dangerous as it could be).

-Weapons will not trigger the lightning effect on champion spawns. (Hit lightning).

-Curse will now apply a resistance debuff to monsters, the same amount you get in penetration. (3,6,9,12,15% at 200,250,300,350,400 int). This debuff lasts 20 seconds.

-Paralyze have now a rewritten formula. Still uses the servuo copy Vorspire added in, and i re-did my intelligence checks in it. The smarter the caster is vs the opponent, the longer the paralyze duration. Up to 8 seconds total.
Casters that are 'dumber' but still within 50 intelligence away from the opponent, will still paralyze their opponent by 1 second.
And there will be a minimum duration of 0,75 seconds regardless.

-Added a nice Xmas tree, that kon and me going to give away some day! We will try announce with a good notice!

-Some nice QoL changes with harvesting. Bonus resources aquired in a fel rule map will now also be double. (Normal resources has always been double). But now will also the bonus resources aquired via mining/fishing/lumberjacking. Lumberjack timers has been set to same as mining (how long time it will take until you can mine/lumber from same area again). Which is 10 to 20 minutes.
The amount of resource you can get per tree has greatly been increased. (Sometimes one chop and you were finished in fel. Not that fun!). The bonus resources in mining have been tweaked a bit, otherwise lumberjacking has the same odds. But you will now get two bonus resources in felucca.
(Should make the whole experience funnier, and easier to macro?)
-You will also get a 'free' calmful mind bonus in PvM only, aquired via your meditation skill.
This tops at 5% at 125% skill. (4% at 120% skill). Will help those that havnt aquired all their items they need yet, or just help in general for mages in PvM.
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman