Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions.

Started by Coragin, May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coragin

Hello Everyone,

My name by way of all online games since 1996 is Coragin.  I am a male but play mostly female characters :) .

I am 47 yo Father of a beautiful 16yo Ginger Princess.  I am a stage 4 cancer survivor of cancer of the larynx and thyroid (both have been removed).  I went through a radical neck dissection where my thyroid and voice box have been removed.  My breathing has been completely 100% separated from where I eat and drink i.e. I can never choke, aspirate, asphyxiate, or have anaphylactic shock.

Yes, I can still speak.  I just speak in monotone and cannot yell. 

I have been playing MMOs since UO was created, by far my favorites have been UO, EQ, and SWTOR.  I have never committed to an emulated shard, but after two days here, I think I found what I like.

I absolutely love Star Wars, Fantasy, Lord of the Rings, Horror, the Alien anthology, and the MCU/Disney+ Marvel and Star Wars shows.  This is also accompanied by reading of the exact same things.  I also love to learn new things, like programming for example.  I just recently got a 3d printer.

I have a few questions about Pandora, if its okay that I ask here, I hope it is.

It says Ilshnier (sp?) is Fel here.  Or does that mean there is a Tram and Fel Ilsh?  Also same with Stygin Abyss?

Do Power scrolls only come from Fel champs?  (like with official). How about Stat scrolls?

Is there a Discord?

Thats all I can think of right now, a list of all Tram and Fel facets would be great.  And which ones have champ spawns.

I honestly have been reading the wiki and have not found a definitive answer to these.  I have not read through the message boards, as I registered and wrote my intro and here I am.  Now to poke around the message boards and see what info I can find.

Sincerely, Coragin

PS Any and all questions about my cancer journey and what I can and cannot do since surgery are welcomed, I will never get offended (the joy of not having a thyroid lol).

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman