Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Publish 27.0 - 10/23/2011

Started by King Kong, October 23, 2011, 06:26:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abe

I would play this all day if I were rich. Unfortunately I have to work for a living.

Really sucks...

Flannigan

Hey.

Im a bit concerned about the fishing... it takes minimum 10 seconds now from you throw your hook out until you get a catch... thats simply too slow... no other skill or action takes 10 seconds to perform in this game and i cant see why fishing should.

Tyrone Biggums

I think what Nem was saying about farming is people sit at the dojo and afk kill to get minors with their pets. I know myself having killed someone there and getting 16 minors off their corpse and the ghost staying there for hours that they defiantly were afk. Now what's to stop them since we can't kill them? Should we page on people afk killing?

Flannigan

Instead og moaning biggums maybe you should go there and farm some ToT yourself ? instead of going thru there ones every hour to get some easy drops of people working there for hours for their artis ??? i know i been killed in mines with 7 artis NOT afk i dont care i just kept going but PK's had an easy run in there killing off PvM players to harvest their hard work... now those same PK's have to farm themselfs... maybe thats your real problem ???

Tyrone Biggums

I did say people afk did I not? I'm not a PK what so ever. Just killed him because he was afk. Please don't rage on me because u died sir.

Abe

Die with artis on you?

Bankstone.

King Kong

Quote from: "Tyrone Biggums"I think what Nem was saying about farming is people sit at the dojo and afk kill to get minors with their pets. I know myself having killed someone there and getting 16 minors off their corpse and the ghost staying there for hours that they defiantly were afk. Now what's to stop them since we can't kill them? Should we page on people afk killing?

Next patch will have players unhide whenever their pet attacks or is in combat.

But if I see people doing this I simply type [jail and worry about it later.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Nemesis

I don't understand why you all cry about pvp... It's not like you loose anything hell there's bank stones, insurances... would've loved to see how much you guys would've cried back in the days when it was fel only and there was no insurance...

Plus it's not like there's tons of PVPers around and you get raided everytime you go out.. When i first started here there was way more PVPers around than there is now, alot more PVP guilds, i'd get constantly raided either champing, doom, tokuno dungeons... I never cried about it, hell you get killed you loose what 5 - 10k insurance? BIG DEAL ! suck it up and go kill something else and try again another time. Or even better, learn to defend yourself? I probably got killed 10x more than all you guys it didnt stop me from getting gear, PSs and everything else i needed. I liked the fact that it was higher risk = better reward, to me if your not willing to take the risk to get killed then you don't deserve to get good gear, all there is to it. PVP has always been and will hopefully always be a part of uo...
-Nemesis

The Cue

Quote from: "Nemesis"I don't understand why you all cry about pvp... It's not like you loose anything hell there's bank stones, insurances... would've loved to see how much you guys would've cried back in the days when it was fel only and there was no insurance...

Plus it's not like there's tons of PVPers around and you get raided everytime you go out.. When i first started here there was way more PVPers around than there is now, alot more PVP guilds, i'd get constantly raided either champing, doom, tokuno dungeons... I never cried about it, hell you get killed you loose what 5 - 10k insurance? BIG DEAL ! suck it up and go kill something else and try again another time. Or even better, learn to defend yourself? I probably got killed 10x more than all you guys it didnt stop me from getting gear, PSs and everything else i needed. I liked the fact that it was higher risk = better reward, to me if your not willing to take the risk to get killed then you don't deserve to get good gear, all there is to it. PVP has always been and will hopefully always be a part of uo...

THIS

Don\'t Corpse Camp That Idea It Won\'t Rez

Godric

Quote from: "Nemesis"I don't understand why you all cry about pvp... It's not like you loose anything hell there's bank stones, insurances... would've loved to see how much you guys would've cried back in the days when it was fel only and there was no insurance...

Short answer, I wouldn't have played.

Thin line between PvPers and griefers and no way to filter out the decent players who happen to like PvP from the griefers who just like winding people up.

Abe

Quote from: "Godric"

Short answer, I wouldn't have played.

Thin line between PvPers and griefers and no way to filter out the decent players who happen to like PvP from the griefers who just like winding people up.

THIS

jamisoncrzy

Wow, lol. of course the PKs are not happy with this patch. they can no longer camp the exists of dungeons that drop arties for non pvpers to simply kill them steal what they have, lose gold from insurances, while the pk stands there, laughs and grins like its funny. The PKs arent doing any work to get their own arties. they are letting the non pvpers do all the hard work, do you see how fast a pk can kill a non pvper? non pvpers have no chance to survive in pvp. Its pretty ridiculous. And now the PKs want imbuing taking away for only end game stuff? Why so non PvPers have even less of a chance of building a decent suit of gear to defend themselves from the PKs sitting outside the dungeon waiting to steal the loot that you earned? Maybe this is grieving but it sure seems like the PKs want nothing but an upper hand over everyone else on this server, why should PKs be the only ones to get good gear and arties?

Tyrone Biggums

Blah blah blah. Take the pk vs pvm discussion to a different thread. You can arguee that all day.

jamisoncrzy

Quote from: "Tyrone Biggums"Blah blah blah. Take the pk vs pvm discussion to a different thread. You can arguee that all day.

Everyone can state their opinion but me? lol

Abe

There's something you may not know about him.

He smokes rocks.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]