Please log in.

Publish: Time of Legends (1 of 2) [Updated!]

Started by King Kong, September 08, 2015, 08:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Kong

Quote from: Larue on October 11, 2015, 10:02:53 AM
Quote from: King Kong on September 08, 2015, 08:36:07 PM

(Added) The Ultimate Resource Box has been updated as follows;

- Added Fill From Backpack and Fill From Bank options to the basic interface.
- Updated advanced interface display icons and resource names - colors and positioning.
- Added the ability to target containers, including your own Backpack, when adding resources.
- You may now use the box when it is in your Backpack.

I cannot get my resource box to show a fill from backpack option??  Am I missing something, or has that not been implemented?  I guess I expected it to be a context menu from the resource box itself...does it need to be opened to use this option, and if so, how is the option to fill from backpack called?

Thanks!

Can Noll or a player touch on this? -- The question isn't clear to me.

Thanks for your patience Larue.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

GM NollKoll

Quote from: King Kong on October 12, 2015, 04:12:04 PM

- Updated advanced interface display icons and resource names - colors and positioning.
- Added the ability to target containers, including your own Backpack, when adding resources.

I cannot get my resource box to show a fill from backpack option??  Am I missing something, or has that not been implemented?  I guess I expected it to be a context menu from the resource box itself...does it need to be opened to use this option, and if so, how is the option to fill from backpack called?

Thanks!

im no expert on resource boxes, but minimize it, (upper left) then click the upper left button again.  There should be option there for the fill bit et.c.
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Des Sanct

Quote from: GM NollKoll on October 13, 2015, 04:29:48 AM
Quote from: King Kong on October 12, 2015, 04:12:04 PM

Thanks!

im no expert on resource boxes, but minimize it, (upper left) then click the upper left button again.  There should be option there for the fill bit et.c.

Simply use the target cursor to add from the resource box as in the past. Then target your items with multiple items to stock.
So...If you click on "add item" in your resource box and then click your backpack, everything in the backpack that can go in the resource container, will transfer over. BE AWARE THIS ALSO INCLUDES ALL GOLD AND BANDAGES in your backpack.

Larue

Thanks for responses to my question.  Understand now!  :)

necromancerhell

Just getting news:
I would like to know for when is it schedule the Part 2 of Time of Legends? Could you at least tell us the month for when it is planned to run?
Between UO and Diablo III.

sebastian

King Kong

We are getting settled back in from the Holidays and Noll's computer crashing.  ;D

We are working on it and will keep you posted.

Thanks!

Keeblerboy

Welcome back Staff and fellow community.  I'm excited to hear news and updates about the patch.  We have been waiting such a long time for some new areas and cool monsters.  This can't happen soon enough. I'm requesting we try to put in the next patch asap. Nolls crash may set us back a bit but hope this can still be implemented in a timely fashion.  We have the test server and I am sure many would be happy to volunteer to help iron out any bugs.  Any others feel this way?  Please show support and post.   Thanks

King Kong

Quote from: Keeblerboy on January 09, 2016, 08:15:44 AM
Welcome back Staff and fellow community.  I'm excited to hear news and updates about the patch.  We have been waiting such a long time for some new areas and cool monsters.  This can't happen soon enough. I'm requesting we try to put in the next patch asap. Nolls crash may set us back a bit but hope this can still be implemented in a timely fashion.  We have the test server and I am sure many would be happy to volunteer to help iron out any bugs.  Any others feel this way?  Please show support and post.   Thanks

I appreciate your excitement and offer, we will definitely need some testers.

Though the patch will come when it's ready, it's a process. Any changes in game are never to be rushed, as it's never worth it as we have people's years of work at risk if something goes majorly wrong.

zaxarus

Tys

"My name is my name."

blackmyst

i would be willing to help test when need be but seems everytime i ask to help I'm told no not sure if its personal against me or what but i would be willing to help

treefer1

Ah I'm sure it's nothing against you Blackmyst..=) I've tested a couple things, but it's only because I logged in at the right exact times when he was ready to have something tested.

zaxarus

Noll asked me to post this here:

Something more or less obvious, but the staff wasn't aware of this, so more or less a reminder after i told him...^^

You cannot buy stuff from NPC Vendors (except for Argon Bottles) with the new currency-trade system. Always need gold piles or gold in a check book.^^

Edit: Ok, found out why and what's happening, Noll said he can fix this.

Tys

"My name is my name."

treefer1

Most the items I found you could buy without using a checkbook with this new gold system, but yeah there are some I'm sure like recall runes at least. Why I kept my checkbook.

tazi2

anyone know any new details on when this new expansion is coming out been looking forward to it for quite a while

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman