Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

BOD questions

Started by Sticky, January 10, 2016, 07:49:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hey all so im back after a long time away.  while doing some bod running I discovered that

A) the timer for collecting bods has changed, my characters that have .1 skill can collect bods every 90 minutes while my 120 character can collect every 30 minutes.  Can I get a breakdown of the time breaks vs skill please? I need to know if I can just get my runners skills up to 100 or if I need to go to 100

B) from looking for bod timing I have read that there is a revised bod reward list, with new items and such.  however i cannot seem to find an actual list anywhere and the wiki still has the old rewards from the OSI style shards.  So im curious if anyone has an actual break down of what the rewards are.

Thank you!

treefer1

At 100 it is every 60minutes, and 25 minutes at 120 .. the new rewards seem to just be random at turn-ins. I've gotten elemental damage deeds even from stand alone 15exc small shadow bods.

treefer1

Chances for the new rewards seems better with Lg. turn-ins, and who knows, maybe you can even get them with iron or dull copper small bods. I just don't do anything below shadow myself so I'm not sure. Regular rewards seem a little wonky as well from Wiki page at least, for tailoring for sure. Might want to just turn in everything to get a feel for it. I tossed a ton of bods thinking  the page was correct, and they  turned out to be much better than the ones I was keeping. =/.In fact you can pretty much just toss that wiki page out seems to me it's fuxxored.

GM NollKoll

Hmm I gave a list to a player once to add to the wiki.

Anyhow, the better the skill, the faster you can get bods.

And the rewardtable is almost the same, except that each turn in, you got a chance for an Elemental dmg deed for smithing for example. Goes from roughly 1-5% depending on bod system and what type of bod.. But even those smallest bods can net you another reward.
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

treefer1

Like... I can tell you cloth exc. Lg's.. I haven't done enough to say for sure on the 10s as I kept getting +5 PS's with 10exc. 4pc LG's, but I heard you could get horned kits. The 15 Exc 4pc Lg's it says 40% +5 PS 30%/30% tapestry deeds, but I  have been getting horned kits every single time. The 20 exc 4pc lg's says 50%/50% bear rugs, but its 50% rug/50% PS and the 20 exc 5 piece LG gives a bless deed as wiki says. It got that one right actually. The spined rewards are all wrong as well. you don't get +15 PS with 15exc spined so the only way to actually get a +15 PS is from a champ spawn as I have never gotten a single barbed BOD of any kind in 9 whole months getting like 20 to 30 bods a day 7days a week, month in..month out.Which adds up to many 1000's of BoD's. the Spined studded exc. 5 pc says horned kit but it actually gives a barbed kit.. and so on and so on .near everything I turn in is wrong from wiki page. So like I said just turn some stuff in and see what you wish to save and fill out as the rewards page is totally messed up all over. I've actually gotten 2 non-stand alone agapite BoD's in 9 months,nothing higher. So the drop rate on the higher end BoD's is either 100 times lower than any shard I've played or basically nonexistent. Haven't actually seen a high end Bod in 9 months unless it is a Lg.BS one which is useless with no smalls or a stand alone small that goes to no Lg. and give +15 BS PS. so pretty much a waste of ingots. Oh, and though wiki says otherwise I heard you get barbed kits from 20 Plain leather lg's as well. though I haven't filled any plain leathers as yet.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman