Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Xmas 2017 Event!

Started by GM NollKoll, December 22, 2017, 10:31:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM NollKoll

The poor district in Nujel'm is under attack!

a team of mutated christmas monsters have invaded!

The event will take place both in trammel and felucca, and there will be no lower droprates in trammel, but you will have a harder time there! (Read on and i will explain)

What you will meet:

-A various amount of snowmen, they might only cast a shadow at first that coincidently look like a black slime, pay no attention to that =P
These though snowmen are quite the foe! They got huge aura's that will do various (obviously very bad) effects on your characther! There is even one that blind you! They got a weakness though.. Explosion potions! What a relief! Thank god you can stack up on explosion potions, and nothing can go wrong, right?
oh! oooh.....

-Mutated Grinch, will steal your explosion potions just for the heck of it! The grinch will also steal some sort of combustible black sedimentary rock(s), why you would have such item upon your characther, i have no idea?
Kill it to retrieve your stolen goods.

-Mutated raindeers! These cute critters offer you no fight, but im pretty sure they will be slaughtered in masses. Why? Well these darlings will give you a point upon killing them. The player with the most points when the event ends, will get a Shroud/Robe Hiding crystal, worth 22 pbucks! (Yay, a competition inside a event, inside a holiday, inside a game)

-Mutated and sadly over-worked elfs these sad creatures have worked immensly the latest period of time, almost feel sorry for them. They also will offer no large resistance.. But they can drop some sort of hammer to craft something special?

-The evil santa itself Oh boy, your in for it now..
The santa is so powerful, so he wont even acknowledge you as a foe and wont attack you directly.. Thats how powerful he is. Did i mention he is almost unkillable?

Thank god you can steal from him.............

His huge backpack is filled with coal, on which he were to give out to the poor houses of Nujel'm, and that is quite mean.. Hard working citizens, even if they are poor, deserve something better. Steal the coal pieces!
He even might have 2 pieces of decoration that you can steal, and 2 different deeds. And as always, the decoration can have a small chance of being in a rare hue.
(The deco items are also flippable, i.e. you can turn em around, in one case, and the other will change the item slightly upon trying to flip it)

And there will be a few winterfest monsters along to way, to make you comfy.. its soon/it is/it was Xmas afterall.

Oh why its Harder in trammel? Ofcourse Evil Santa wont see you all the time when you steal from him, but he will notice you steal from him alot easier in trammel!

-Event will last during the holiday, not sure of a exact end date as of yet, but i guess early early January sounds good?

Rules:
In Trammel: Play nice.
In Felucca: PvP is allowed, this time i will give you a more free hand to PvP and PK other players, but as always, i dont want this to go overboard, to a point where a player cant truly be there.
But that also means, you got an option, a option to be there, dont start any shittalk or grief.
Feel free to let me know when a player or a guild have killed you over and over again.

Competition to win a Shroud/Robe hider crystal information(again):
Kill the mutated raindeers to get points, you will see your score upon killing a raindeer.
When the event ends, the one with the biggest score, wins! (I might do a top 3 deco trophy reward aswell)

TL:DR //// Short version

-Nujelm poor district (North Nujel'm) is where the event is taking place, both trammel and felucca
-Trammel version's difference is santa will notice you steal from him more often
-Cant kill santa, steal from him! (Mostly coal, but few occations deco or a deed for something)
-Kill mutated raindeers to win a Shroud/Robe hiding crystal, worth 22pbucks.
-Elfs drops hammers, that you can craft something with
-Read rules above
-Snowmen will do different bad things upon you, kill them with a explosion potion!
-Grinch will steal explosion potions and something else from you!

Tips and tricks:
-All the stealing on Evil santa, requires next to 0 skill, each item weights 0 stones.
-Advised to create a stealing macro
-Evil Santa will relocate himself from time to time! (Will take roughly 10-15 seconds for him to re-appear at some other location, or just at the exact spot where he was!)
-There are a few secrets in this event aswell, asking me about them might result in a punishment (i.e. asking what they are for secrets)
-BunnBunn might help me and add some stealables in the event aswell (deco's  that is stealable from the ground)
Will announce that if it happens.

Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

GM NollKoll

For those that were on the first hours of the event, and general how it works now (if its hanged from above text.. too late to go trough whole thread)

-Explosion potions should kill snowmen easier now
-When santa kills you, it will cost 20 times less insurance money! woop woop
-NEWLY AQUIRED coal hammers, will look different, and larger (easier to spot)
-More deco loot! 3 addon deeds, and hmm 1 normal flippable deco added?
-Santa is somewhat nicer, but still very very brutal.
Information about evil santa:
*33% chance of him seeing you steal from him in trammel
*6,5% chance of him seeing you steal from him in felucca
*Have a 50% chance of loosing you as target every X seconds
*Slightly slightly weaker and slower compared to from before
*His backpack now consists of alot of coal (nothing new here)
But also, a medium amount of pouched (protected by wax)

These boxes contains a random reward, could be a few coal pieces, could be more than a few coal pieces.. But can contain any of the rewards (did a rough estimate, but you should be rewarded atleast 4% of the steals)
But..

GM NollKoll

Evil Santa version 2.5 (29th of December)

-2 new event rewards added, 1 trophy and one shroud. Both attainable from killing evil santa.
-Added a coal armor smashing hammer, also dropped by the elfs. (smash coal armor to get around half back)
-Lowered "normal" evil santa's pet killing range to 1 (from 2)
-You can challange santa after you have stolen enough from him (around 50-60 steals), he will then become enraged and completely loose his temper and can't remain his calm (atleast not for a long period of time)
The enraged santa will target anyone, and you wont be able to steal from him!
Small info thats good to know!
-He will have (Enraged) in his name, incase you pop in later
-He will have "soft" phases, learn them!
-He will give out the 2 rewards to each top damage dealer, 100% of the time.
-His corpse will still have a bit coal and waxed pouches.
-After becoming enraged, his hp wont fall, but one of his resists will fall greatly!
.This is a formidable foe! He might have lost some OUMPH power during his enraged status, but dont be fooled!
But..

GM NollKoll

Congratz negan for being top killer.
With a whooping 2018 points!

a trophy reward has been given to top 5, but will show everyone that got over 100 points
2018 - NeGaN
603  - Gwenith
514  - Mesmerize
387  - Jinxy
334  - Miki McNaughty
262  - Dr Kevorkian
251  - Clairity
195  - Tartooka
165  - Ronald McDonald-
139  - Gwen
125  - Raki
But..

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman