Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Out-Of-Time - Papua/Delucia Midsummer Town Invasion [ENDED]

Started by GM NollKoll, June 11, 2017, 12:38:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM NollKoll

This town invasion will take in place in Felucca, there are safezones, one for each town. Each safezone got healers, corpse stones and 4 moongates to 4 different parts of the town. (Hide and stealth to a new area if you wish)

Each town will have a different monster spawner, this will work kind of like a champion spawn with different tiers.
But....
It will all start with a time lord, hidden in each town. Which you will need to find, use tracking/detect hidden and why not some greater explosion potions while you at it. (He will also emit a special sound when he is hidden, you will figure it out when you hear it).
After killing him*, the actual event monsters will spawn.. But oh, while the time lord is alive, he have put the whole town in a temporary time-sphere. In this time-sphere, monsters will roam, which you will not be able to see, but you will be hurt! You cant even hide from them.

*Killing the time lord will award you with a event point, in which yes, this will be a competition.
The winner, and only one. (Possibly those ranked 2-3 will get a non-working replica).
But the winner will get the Gem of Time, which will temp. make you invul for a very very short time, with a long delay. (upto 16h). Used wisely, it might just save you.
This will most likely result in a series of event rewards, based on certain gems, but not possibly from only invasions.

The monsters itself, (i have been so kind) to add the dropchance and what they drop, in their titles.

Rules:
This will be a pvp/pvm event, and a slightly harder pvm than usual, but lower spawn count. Eventhough the spawn could be rather hard, some new people could possibly take down a monster.
Feel free to pvp as much as you want, but trying to make a guild takeover both towns and control the whole event, by just a few players might be looked down upon. But we will see how it goes.

But let me know, since this will be quiet a special invasion, if certain areas needs a tweak... But enjoy!

Final results:
The Time Overlord was killed last night, and the winner in the timelord killing was Dr K(48 points), which received the unique one of a kind, gem of time, which will temporarily de-phase  you from time, and make you invulnerable for a very short period of time.
The runner ups were; flint, miki and gwen (they all had over 10 points (16,14,11 points in this order))
And they received a replica of the time gem, which just looks good ^^
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

GM NollKoll

To clear some things up,
There is no "boss" at the end of the road, it will just repeat itself, with a new timelord hidden somewhere, and while he is there, he makes the invisible, unkillable, unrevealable monsters appear.. Or well.. exists, since they dont really appear.

So, when there are invisible monsters nearby, there is a timelord, use those tracking skills to use! or listen to its timelordy noise.. (a gigantic clock/bell sound)
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman