Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day. Teach a man....

Started by King Kong, October 05, 2011, 03:40:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Kong

Ok Pandorians, You know how I love to give you guys what you want, so today's topic is...

FISHING

Ok so I know we have pretty cool stuff for fishing etc. But we have a lot of new fish to catch etc.

Anyone have ideas on how to expand this system? Maybe by using recipes, making things, etc?

Need replies...

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

dusklurk

Let me start by saying im having a blast here. as far as a crafted item made by a fisher person maybe a fishing bag to hold all there fish steaks? or a crafted tool that uses parts of some rare fish to craft magical nets? maybe a chance to get when you pull up a sos chest it might have a more dangerous mib that would also have a chance to have a even more dangerous mib  maybe like 3 levels up from a normal one that spawns monsters instead of shells and sculls? just thought i would toss some ideas :)

Cuemif Sampset

I would like to see the pies go past the the hard cap. Maybe just make them last for less of a time or something but that would be cool in my eyes just my 2 cents

King Kong

Quote from: "Cuemif Sampset"I would like to see the pies go past the the hard cap. Maybe just make them last for less of a time or something but that would be cool in my eyes just my 2 cents

I agree, just takes a bit more coding and some override work, def on the list tho.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

jamisoncrzy

From what I can tell MIBs dont come up when you fish like they are suppose to. Ive spent allot of time fishing and havent received any of these. If they do come up maybe up the chances on it?

Give a small % chance to fish up certain things that you can buy with oceanic coins.

Jupiter

Quote from: "jamisoncrzy"From what I can tell MIBs dont come up when you fish like they are suppose to. Ive spent allot of time fishing and havent received any of these. If they do come up maybe up the chances on it?

Give a small % chance to fish up certain things that you can buy with oceanic coins.

I noticed that you can't fish up MIBs here either...Took me 6 days to realize that tho...Maybe that could be changed/fixed?

Artus

MiBs still aren't working, I've fished for 10 hours haven't fished up a serpent with anything.

I have several of each of the mountable fish, a few pears, a few big fish, and lots of coloured fishsteaks..

I have one net, but that was on the loot of a wandering Kraken, I never actually fished it up.

Is there any idea on when (if?) it will be turned back on?

Artus

Oh and that was both in Tram and Fel..

Dirk Kincaid

I'm in the same boat with you I guess. 120 fishing and have yet to fish up a MIB or net or Tmap. I have more fish trophies than any one person needs and have had to buy most of my MIB in order to fish up any loot. Fishing was always my favorite part of ultima, it kinda sucks to work the skill all the way up and not have any of the fun stuff associated with it.

dadiator

Fishing BODs with deco rewards, etc. would be cool.

Tyrone Biggums

I'm always up for any new type of deco. Maybe fish up corpses that lead to harder monsters. Like as in a boat sank and u fish up the corpse of the captain then leads to pieces of the ship being fished up followed by a chance to fish up monsters to keep people on their toes. As for the deco you can take any item and write fished up from a shipwreck? Maybe?

Jinxy

i would like to see tackle boxes and lures added as well as fishing + items like poles hats boots ect. it could give you a chance at fishing up ultra rare items and monsters also fishing quests, rewards could be boats that are house like since you can add 2 small houses to a galleon ship. ship battles would also icreas the fun and dangers of fishing. as it is right now the onlything in the water that scares me atm is scalis and he is easy enough to run from. ship battles and ship repair would be a nice thing.

Jupiter

Fishing BODS is a pretty cool idea.

Artus

Fishing BoD's would definitely be cool, we could do something with those 100 pound fish then.

Could get anchor deco's, model ships, stuff like that..

a runic fishing rod, increased chance to pull up an ancient mib, or deco's or maybe a baddie.. limited charges..

Fishermans Friend set - armor with resistances geared to attacks from sea creatures..

Crimson

Give the oceanic fishing pole some sort of relevant attribute

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111