Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Real Life

Started by Flint Fireforge, September 04, 2015, 02:04:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flint Fireforge

I want to apologize to all. Me and Tika are going through some real rough times. I had to quit my job due to health issues and file for disability. We had to let our house go back and move to low income apartments. It took all our money and putting stuff in pawnshop just to get moved. Give us a month or so and we will be back and going. Juse want to let all know miss everyone and UO even Des and Lucky lol. As soon as we're up and going will have an auction. If anyone needs auction items back pm Miki McNaughty she can return items. I will tryto post and keep all informed. Miss my UO family.  Be well all and Brightest Blessings to you and yours.  Flint and Tika and Tazi
To be or not to be or to simply enjoy the game with good friends.

King Kong

You guys are in our thoughts and hope everything goes smooth with your plans.

Thank you for the update and we will be looking forward to you coming back.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

The Winter

Best to you and your family. Hang in there, it's always darkest before the dawn.
"If I take your life, it's nothing personal...just a boy and his toy gun dying for attention" J Lane

Dr. Kevorkian

Being a fellow Missourian, I feel for you and your family. If there's anything I can do to help, please msg me on facebook. Miss you all and best wishes from my family to yours.

Des Sanct

Sending out hopes that the tides start turning in your favor. I would never wish ill will on anyone. Stay focused and most importantly, Positive!
You have a computer, start using the internet to your advantage. There are many programs out there that are designed to help you in this difficult stage of your life. Approach your local politicians. Be aware that with the upcoming elections, they will take note. Use this to your advantage. Your said vote, may open up a door to a grant you had no idea is available to you. (There are hidden monies available only thorough a signature request of a political official)
I am still coming after all of you in game. :) But if you'd like to chat or have any questions, feel free to pm me. NO, I am obviously not a 16 year old kid, but a 35 year old Army vet, and father of 4.

Best Wishes,
Des Sanct

Axle Stonehands

Hate to hear bad things happening to good people - you are in our hopes and prayers. Been out of game myself a good bit lately with rl issues. I hope you and the family get back on your feet soon - we miss good peeps in game

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman