Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

White Walker Invasion Event

Started by GM NollKoll, June 01, 2019, 05:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM NollKoll

Here comes a invasion event for you all!

I will keep it simple!

The event will be in Trammel only this time! Time to be friendly!
Since i guess it will be chaotic enough.

And in Skara Brae. It's Western parts is small and squere enough for the the needs of my event.

It will run while im away, and maybe a tad longer, depends when kon's event he is planning is coming. (He mentioned a few weeks ago he an idea for an event on discord).
But i guess around 3-4w?

Special monsters:
Dolphins: Chance of dropping a aquarium creature, a large list of different creatures for all sort of aquarium needs you have, where 10% can drop in a rare hue. Comes in 2 rare oceanic hues. There is a 10% droprate of these creatures.

Elementals: 10% droprate of a ship in a bottle, also comes in 2 different hues, 10% for it to be a special hue. Flippable bottle.

Cursing Lich: Will have a 100% droprate of a extremely random spellbook artifact.

Llama: ????

White Walker: 34% Chance for giving a random player that has aquired looting rights a white walker spear artifact.
100% Chance to give a random player that has aquired looting rights a piece of a bonfire.
(Craft a bonfire in the tinkering menu, each piece is a deco on its own. To build a bonfire you need 8 bonfire stones, 5 bonfire logs and 1 bonfire hearth).
But yes, the piece will go into a random players backpack.

Only telling you this once! Be smart! The White walker might not be that powerful alone.

The event is from what i think, should be quite new player friendly apart from the white walker.

Have fun!
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Unibo

I am looking for more details about these content. Can you have time to give me this information?

Miki McNaughty

It was held last summer "2019"  Seems like the Invasion lasted for just a moment and was gone.
When Death comes for you, you shouldn't show up with perfect bones and ripped abs, instead, you should slide in sideways with a chocolate bar in one hand, a glass of wine in the other, screaming "Holy Shit what a RIDE!"

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman