Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

New to the shard, got some questions

Started by DamJ.NeT, January 23, 2012, 02:14:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DamJ.NeT

Hey there !

Well I'm brand new here and I'm wondering does your account can be deleted due to inactivity ?

Also in features I saw some things, faster pvp and pvm. Are the monsters stronger than on OSI ?

Do you have to make an imbuer to be ok ?

I also saw on forums that you have some custom quests for new players. Is there a way to see them all ?

Thx for answers

Jupiter

- Your account can be deleted for inactivity (i think its 2-3months)
- Pandora monsters are stronger
- Imbueing is good idea, you dont need to make a separate character for it as there is no skill cap here. Ultimatly, you can always just buy your gear if you dont want to imbue it yourself.
- Welcome!

Tyrone Biggums

DamJ.NeT

Thx for answers. I did read the newbie guide before coming. But there are many little things I can't find out on forum or wiki.

Where can I find the "marketplace". I did several moongates but I can't find a good ammount of refreshed vendors.

Tyrone Biggums

luna is your best bet for vendors. either walk around luna or check west brit bank. I  think some people started gating around there recently

DamJ.NeT

Thx for answer !

Another one : I want to play a mage, wich stats should I put ? Do I need 80 dex to be able to parry well ?

I am human, should I go for

or smthg like

Atm I don't plan to pvp at all, I'm brand new to this shard, I'm not a pro UO player, and when I see people stuff in pvpevents its gonna take a looooooooong time. So for pvm, what's the better template ?

Thx

Jupiter

The strongest pvpers are always dexers. I am not one of those. Im a pvm mage/tamer with around 200+ int. Theres alot of ways/gear to bump your stats up. Im pretty sure the new kasa of the ra-jin bumps your mana up by 40. Theres also stat scrolls. I havent really landed on what my stats should be yet myself. But for pvm, while in wraith form, 150 mana should be more than enough.

Little tip; if youre concerned about your ability to parry as a mage, dont get bushido as it lowers your chance of blocking with a shield (but increases your chance to block with a weapon) I normaly have a soul stone hold my bushido while im doing pvm stuff and take it back before i try pvp stuff. Im pretty sure you can get a soulstone as a 3month reward. Hope that helps!

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman