Please log in.

I'm back ! And got some questions :D

Started by DamJ.NeT, October 11, 2012, 05:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DamJ.NeT

Heya !

Been a while since I played here !

So few questions for you :

- Last time I didnt bother raising my stealing. However I saw many artifacts on the ground the last 2 days and was unable to grab them. So I want to train my stealing and head to the pandora skill guide... I do as told with a pack horse. BUT NO ! It won't work... People told me to use an alt, but then I need to train my snooping skill and I lose karma. And now I need to be part of the thief guild to be able to steal my alt. All I want is stealable arties... Any easy way ?

-IDOCs... Made a little research. People won't tell how much time does it take for a  house to go IDOC, timers etc I understand. But how much time does the loot have before disapearing ?

-Finally guilds ! I'm still in WINE, but it seems kinda dead... I saw 2 PVM guilds, SOUL and SOP. If one of their member reads this post, are there any EU players in here ? Because my timezone isnt really the same as NA people :) So I'd like an active PVM guild, with european people in it if possible.

Thx for answers !

Thaggis

WSF are active, we are mostly european too, if you want to join PM Falada or Tysthelion in game, we will be happy to have you :)

Horns Nigel

Hails,
Yes, we have recently acquired some old WINE guys in SoP, pm me in game and I can let you know who they are, I am sure they will want to talk to you.
We have several EU players and crazy US players who stay up all night, so Im sure you would always have guys on with you.
We are only PVM and do the stealables you are talking about all the time.
There best way to raise stealing is with another guild member stealing from their pack, I have other guys training it now, Im sure they would love to have you join them.
Anyways, glad you are back on Pandora and hope to see you join us in SoP...Nigel Horns
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

DamJ.NeT

Thanks for answers :)

Thaggis Pm'ed me last night, and since WSF is mostly european guild, I decided I'd give it a shot :)

Horns Nigel

Maggdalena

Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

Saturn

Im from WINE and went over to SoP. Your house is still behind mine in WINE town, i think.
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Horns Nigel

You old WINE guys need to stay together, join SoP...lol

Horns Nigel

It was great to meet you on line....Nigel

DamJ.NeT

Yeah I liked your little tour =)
We need to meet to do stuff when we're online at the same time !

DamJ.NeT

Another question :
I'm reaching my storage cap on my micro-house. If I build a bigger one, can I move all my stuff in, then destroy the little one so my new house will be on autorefresh ? Because I believe that your first house is auto refreshed, and those after can collapse if you're not paying attention.

edit : Also, is ultima mapper not working anymore ? Pandora used to have a server for it, but when I run the program I can't get it working properly.

Alifanfaron

The most recent house to come into you possession will be ageless.
"Stop quoting things I never said"  -Maggdalena

Horns Nigel

yes, that will work for your new home...Nigel

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]