Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

A thought on gold sinks..

Started by phaero, December 26, 2012, 03:05:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phaero

Kon/Vorspire,

I like the concept of the gold sink for the holidays, but I think that it can be improved.  Please consider the following:

1) Have the vendor only available for a short time period (one week?).

2) Have the Items for sale be new creations or at least have them be somewhat different than items offered in the past.  I, personally, believe that they should be 100% cosmetic so as to not create any imbalance in the game.

3) Have the items dated or otherwise engraved to the gold sink event. 

4) Don't be afraid to raise the price.  I don't believe that I'm the only one who would be temped at a really cool decoration, that is exorbitantly priced, showing that I really participated in a great gold purge.

I think these would greatly help with the success of this/these gold purges.

Thoughts?

King Kong

Aye you pretty much laid out our plan.

Since we recently updated the new client, we have access to tons of new artwork & graphics (make sure your client is up to date).

Like the Shed, the Davie's Locker table map where you can store all your T-maps & things (and it's just an awesome decoration)

Lots of new things. But we are trying to make these awesome decoration have some use. Like the Shed will be able to hold thousands upon thousands of items & not count towards your house lock downs, etc. Also you will be able to go well over the 125 item limit.

We just want to do it right when we release it. After the holidays here I will be flying back to Los Angeles & we will get crackin on that. Vorspire in the mean time is still working everyday on the shard from England.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Horns Nigel

Great Job Kon, I cant wait, Im like Phaero and will shell out the gold for useful deco items, sounds great....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

phaero

Sounds Great! 

Don't think that they have to be usable though.  Have you seen all of the completely useless stuff I paid way too much for in my house?

I look forward to all the upcoming Pandora goodness!

Saturn

I've been sinking alot of my gold in 120ps

...All my gold is your problem now Phaero! Hahahaha!...Wait, i don't know whether thats good or not...
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman