Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Ahoy Matey! High Seas question

Started by Gray, January 15, 2013, 10:13:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gray

I was doing some looking around at the High Seas expansion...just wondering if we will ever get the fishing quests? When the issues with the boats and galleons are fixed, will we catch fish only in their special places, or just in the sea in general?

Another player on the shard, indicated that MIBS were currently not working..I have not checked..but if they are not..is this a fix that is looming?

And then there is always the cannon...any plans for us to be able to craft the materials and be able to shoot them?

I know, I know...I'm being a pain about this fishing and cannon issue  ;D but inquiring minds want to know!

Thanks all for responses ...in advance!
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people that annoy me.

Johana

Pandora has a custom fishing quest.  You gather some particular fish type for rewards that range from special fish bait, oracle of the sea (special spy glass) to fishing power scrolls.  The quest giver is at the sea market tram.

Gray

I have missed him entirely then... I will recheck when shard is back up. Have any idea what his title might be?

Johana

I forget, its been a while since I did the quest.  If I can remember correctly I think it was a NCP right next to the bank.

Gray

I will certainly check it out...thanks for your input :)

Gray

okay, I double checked...there is a quest giver in Fel...but not in  tram...and it appears must join the Fisherman's guild to first become a professional fisher...So...Is it possible that a quest giver is going to be placed in Tram?

King Kong

Quote from: Gray on January 15, 2013, 11:59:18 PM
okay, I double checked...there is a quest giver in Fel...but not in  tram...and it appears must join the Fisherman's guild to first become a professional fisher...So...Is it possible that a quest giver is going to be placed in Tram?

Done. He's wandering the Sea Market of Tram.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Gray

Thank you ever so much ! Appreciate your hard work!

Gray

:( I went and checked..in tram...no smee..no quest giver..he must have sailed away? Ran away from home...drank too much rum and fell overboard? Made to walk the plank?....Captured by Davy Jones?  :o

I will look again...but i'm pretty sure he is not there.

King Kong

Quote from: Gray on January 16, 2013, 09:31:21 AM
:( I went and checked..in tram...no smee..no quest giver..he must have sailed away? Ran away from home...drank too much rum and fell overboard? Made to walk the plank?....Captured by Davy Jones?  :o

I will look again...but i'm pretty sure he is not there.

Oh you meant Smee. I thought you meant Fisher Guildmaster.

Is Sea Market Felucca unguarded? It should be safe for you to go. If not let me know.

Gray

aha! a massive misunderstanding... :) No  Smee is there in  Fel...and there is a fishing master there too...and as far as I can tell..it is safe for me to go there...

Just wondering if you had plans to put a Smee in Tram :)

King Kong

Quote from: Gray on January 16, 2013, 05:56:52 PM
aha! a massive misunderstanding... :) No  Smee is there in  Fel...and there is a fishing master there too...and as far as I can tell..it is safe for me to go there...

Just wondering if you had plans to put a Smee in Tram :)

Hehe considering the moongates go directly to Smee (all moongates) there isn't really a point. Also the quests might get really goofy, same guy giving away different quests... :P

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman