Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Fishing quest, question

Started by Gray, January 17, 2013, 11:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gray

I am doing a fishing quest for Smee...I spent two hours on the boat without catching one of the needed items...the item is actually a "Pike" i'm sure the pun is intended  ;) But, does this seem normal...2 hours without catching one?

Thanks for your input!
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people that annoy me.

King Kong

Considering there is tons of fish in the High Seas, I could see that happening. Though unlucky.

My guess would be, is just fish a lot, keep all your fish seperated / organized. Then ask for a quest from Smee, see if it's something you have & turn it in... Or something you are close to having etc... If not, quit that quest & do it again.

That is how I would personally do it.... I think... But I don't play.  :P

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Johana

I would quit the quest and take another in hopes of getting a different fish type.  I have strafed the oceans for many, many , many months and the pike weapon can be fished up but is most likely I find in a particular area of the map.  If you want to try it any way sail yourself to the east edge of the map about the middle.  If you use the UO positioning system in razor you will see this big green square on the east side.  Its in this area I have found that the frequency to fish up a pike is the highest.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman