Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

LEAGUE OF LEGENDS

Started by King Kong, December 05, 2011, 11:50:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Kong

Pandora UO

[PandUO]

Hey folks, if you don't already know, I am a huge League of Legends fan. When I am not working on Pandora, and my eye's get to blood shot from all the code I play a game of League.

I am putting together a team from Pandora players.

If interested in possible joining, please reply here with your LoL Account Name & champions your comfortable playing with.

Must be level 30 & must be pretty good.  :lol:

There is only about 6-7 slots per team, but depending on how many people play I will look into making a 2nd team or when someone drops out for a bit, bring you in, etc.

Thanks!

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

jas0401

wow, am I the only other one than plays LoL?  8-)

Anywho, if this is still going on I'd be interested in joining the team.  I've been playing LoL for the past 2 years or so and consider myself to be pretty decent.  Although, I haven't participated much in ranked team matches, and well you know how solo que goes lol.

Account name: jas0401

Main Champs: Malz, Cait(actually do pretty well with any ranged carry), Irelia, Nasus, Olaf.

Most of the time the champ that is needed determines who I play, so I end up playing almost every champ regularly.

King Kong

Tried to add you.

Said the user wasn't found.

What is your actual name, like in game?

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

jas0401

oh lmao sry, Velkore

Helvinr

Dued, I love LoL. I rock as morganna. But I've only played against bots. Not so good at PvP yet.
Send me a PM if you need any help or find me in game via the [c command =] My name is Skald!
________
I\'m like Robbin Hood. But with a lot of robbin\' and I don\'t have a hood. Yet. But I steal from the rich and give to.... my bank box. That counts, right?

Algreth

Getting back into LoL after a 4 month break at the end of season 1.  I used to be pretty good in ranked games solo queue in season 1, playing mainly Cait, Soraka, or Jungle Xin Zhao.

Name on there is Gilga3.

tim peeler

I play pretty often, i have a 5v5 ranking of 1250 but i dont play ranked with my buds anymore. If you want add me, Tim Peeler. im pretty good and i play maybe 1-2 games a day

johnmarquez

Umm because I played Dota 1 and Dota 2 pretty alot, and im kinda get bored from them.

So I transfered to LoL, and in less than 2 season I went to diamond, I play it to try some new Moba games, and all my friends plays League, not Dota due to how easy League is.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman