Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Stone/Glass equipment

Started by Walker, April 05, 2013, 09:41:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walker

Is there any possible way that there will (in the future) be a way to repair these items? It gets kind of expensive and annoying having to buy Fortifying powders just to repair and having to hope you don't let the durability get to low and it breaking on you.

Cyrusmcvale

use to be able to repair glass's with a glass pipe

Cyrusmcvale

King Kong

Quote from: Cyrusmcvale on April 05, 2013, 10:05:07 PM

We know what you do in your free time...  :P

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Walker

Sorry didn't mean glasses Cyrus was referring to things like the Glass sword and Glass Staft. Neither can be repaired to my knowledge, if I'm wrong someone please inform me :)

Cyrusmcvale

Quote from: Konstantine on April 05, 2013, 10:10:28 PM
Quote from: Cyrusmcvale on April 05, 2013, 10:05:07 PM

We know what you do in your free time...  :P

Local goverment issues them in elkhart county along with portable meth labs :p ...  true story- police found a portable meth lab in a portable latrine on a golf course here ..

zaxarus

Tys

"My name is my name."

Horns Nigel

Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Voxpire

Can you repair these items with glassblowing?

Walker

You know, I honestly hadn't tried. I'll check next time I'm on and get back to you bruddha.

Walker

Ok tested Vorspire and nope can't repair them with glassblowing. I mean it wouldn't be that bad if I didn't have to worry about it breaking everytime the durability gets low

Horns Nigel

The only item I've had success repairing with glassblowing are my glasses....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Walker

Ok sorry to bring this thread back up again, but just wanted to point out a few items that I thought should be repairable with glassblowing and mallet and chisel since they can repair glasses and stone items.

Pillar of Strength - I believe is a Stone artificat correct? You can repair the Giant Steps which are stone legs with Mallet and chisel but not the shield. Not entirely sure why, and I'm sure it's not you're doing but could this be added?

Glass Sword/Staff - Glasses can be repaired but not glass equipment? I'm not really sure if there are any other pieces of equipment that can't be repaired that is glass but these are the only two I personally can't repair.

I'm not really sure how easy it would be to add them to the gumps, or if this is intended to be kept this way. Would be appreciated though :)

zaxarus

Idk sure about all gargish stuff, but it's possible that the named equipment and some arties are not repairable because of being an arty.
Example: [War] Human Stuff can be repaired, but for some reason Hell Armor can't. Idk why, maybe some kind of fun or so.^^

So i wanna go another step and ask for repairable arties in general.
Tys

"My name is my name."

Dwarvey

Glass weapons used to be repairable, but that was when they were craftable.

As for Artifacts being repairable, I'd be interested in seeing more of them imbueable. Some of the exclusions just don't make any sense. Like the Heart of the Lion can be imbued, but Violet Courage can't??????? They are virtually the same thing, but Violet is for the Ladies.

Even the helm and chain legs that here are Elf only, no human version exists, are not imbueable. Some of the exclusions have never made a whole lot of sense, but I figured it's worth a shot pointing it out finally

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman