Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

A snitchy snitch competition(Exploits etc) [completed, winner: catman]

Started by GM NollKoll, May 28, 2013, 08:15:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM NollKoll

You report a exploit to me, every exploit is worth some points (according to me, depending on what type of bosses etc u can exploit there and etc etc)

What you should report:
-Practicly safe spots/completly safe spots (teleport to a safe spot, or into a very narrow corner, guarded by pet for example)
-ways of obtaining items/gold/equiptment that was not meant to be gathered that way?
-Ways of exploiting ingame commands for example.

How you should report it:
If you can, show me ingame. Otherwise as detailed as u can, hopefully a printscreen, since explaining about a area could be impossible with just text.
Pm on forums, or page ingame.. dont want to be spammed with alot of pms ingame ^^,

edit2: You should prob. PM me these exploits first on the forums, due to i cant be online all the time, and first come, first serve should be able to work here. As in you are the first one to report the same exploit, and u get those points.

Edit3: PM'ing me ingame about exploits will most likely result in a negative point =P

What you could get from this?

Well, depends on how long my leash can be set for this, but im thinking about either a sash..
Who wouldnt want a sash with a special color, saying "Thanks for being the biggest snitch"
Or something like that.
Perhaps a remade metalshield, turned into a lantern. I dont know? Who knows? Will we see when its done? Probably!

How do i know who won?/how do i win?
Well, basicly u could say, the more exploits, the better the ranking.. But that would be unfair for those
who shows me only easy bosses, or areas u barely gain something from using the exploit.
Keep in mind, that worthless exploits will not be rewarded, but i judge whats worthless or not ^^,
If you do complain over my rating, i can add negative numbers, heck even imaginary numbers if that rocks your world.

Edit: The Ranking points is the only think that i will take accountance for, a draw will result in a competition ingame, and dont worry.. it wont be about who wins a pvp fight etc :3
The number of exploits is only shown, so players can see mostly for fun, how many exploits that person has handed in. (And get a clue why certain areas cant be exploited anymore and who should get that ass-whoppin from your monster beaten body!)

------------Ranking so far-----------
1.Catman (19 points, 3 exploits)
2.d35tr0y (7 points, 1 exploit)

Honorable mentions to a anon. exploit teller. (otherwise somewhere around 21 points, 3 exploits)
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

King Kong

Snooze yeah lose!

I'd like a sash for motivation.

Thank you

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

zaxarus

Question:

Are we talking about bug using (as in using ingame mechanics that are bugged in any way) or using game environment w/o using ANY bug or system mechanic (cause there is no way to trick it)?
I'm asking that cause I know of an event (that has alrdy been "rewarded") which was no bug using or game mechanic "abusing" at all. :P

Tys

"My name is my name."

GM NollKoll

Well, if its been allready awarded, then its fixed i guess?
Write me a pm on the forums about it, where,how etc. and i can be the judge of that.

Could be for example, teleporting to a pretty much protected area, only a few ranged attacks can get to u etc.
But..

Thatperson

how about [brown-noser] title above the winners head after thier name lol

GM NollKoll

Quote from: Thatperson on May 29, 2013, 06:37:05 PM
how about [brown-noser] title above the winners head after thier name lol

Well, i thought the "biggest snitch for NollKoll" blessed sash would show that to people..

But..

Thatperson

Sashes live under shrouds... Noone sees them :-)

Angel0178

Not always. I have a "I survived the Rapture" that I proudly wear. I'd say named sashes are worth it.

Thatperson

:) was just a little joke abolut the title anyway...

GM NollKoll

seems players emptied their exploit lockers, competition will end in 3 days!
But..

Saturn

Snitches belong in ditches!

...I'd blow the whistle if i knew of any (not really), but i don't...I can fill you in on people that exploit event/contest when i have them. That's info i got in spades!
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Horns Nigel

Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]