Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Pet bonding and the young

Started by Koppernicus, January 04, 2014, 07:32:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koppernicus

So I started 10 days ago and on day one a guy gave me a Cu Sidhe. I fed it and stabled it and haven`t touched it since. I took it out on day 8,fed it,commanded it and it still did not bond.

While waiting the week for the Cu to bond, I farmed up some dragons and a rune beetle as well. All of them I did the same thing,fed,stabled and didn`t touch for a week. Day 8,fed,commanded and NONE of them bonded.

So is it because I`m young still or did I do something wrong? Going to try and bond them again today and see what happens. Yesterday,nothing.

Thatperson

when you feed it do you get some kind of message to say that your skill is too low to bond? cos in that situation even pet bond food wont work..
come see me ill bond it for you

Koppernicus

No I don`t get any message. Currently I am 110 tame and 115 lore. Should be all set for anything I`m trying to bond.

I had someone bond a G dragon for me last night,so all good for awhile now,thanks for the offer tho! Was just wondering if I was doing something wrong or something. Thanks for the reply.

*edit*

all but 3 pets finally bonded today. Took 10 days but they bonded... yay!

Now a couple more questions? 1. is where do you find those awesome lookin red/gold dragons? I`ve only seen a couple with ppl but they are named so I don`t even know what type of drag they are. Mainly a dark red with a goldish head or sumthing to that effect.
2. How do people bond pets for you? Is it something from the cash shop? Or something that can be crafted?

Thanks for any intel!

GM NollKoll

About the red/golden dragons, im rather sure they are simply uncolored greater dragons, quite rare if i remember it correctly?... I could prob. add up a spawn for uncolored (red/golden) greater dragons, but ofc a rare spawn..

And about the bonding, you need a shrink potion, shrink it when its bonded, then you can trade bonded pets.. simple as that
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Falada

The red/golden and blue greater dragons are 'old' ones. New ones are all colored black or different shades of grey. No idea why but that changed a good while ago. So i dont think that there is any spot where red or blue ones spawn now.
greets Fala

Flint Fireforge

Just a random spawner with a different hued Greater would be really cool. Make the spawn once every 30 days change hue and move around after it spawns.
To be or not to be or to simply enjoy the game with good friends.

sebastian

rare all dragons go chance spawner and i cant this server tame chu sidhe 400 days old ....

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman