Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Types of top tier tamables?

Started by Koppernicus, January 11, 2014, 06:23:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koppernicus

I have a pretty decent G Dragon with some respectable resists/hp and such but after see`in a couple different pets for sale (like a water dragon or sumthing like that?) it got me wondering what is out there that a newb like myself has no idea about.

So I`m wondering whats the best pet I can get/tame that would outshine my Greater?

And where should I look for em!

Thanks in advance.

Horns Nigel

I personally like the bane dragon, get me in game and we will find you one....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Thatperson

I always loved my white wyrm/nightmare combo.. A good ww can have as much as a thosand hp and good resists but only takes 3 pet slots.. This leaves 2 slots free for a nightmare which will give you something to ride while your ww tanks and it can add damage if you get off it with over 300hp of its own.. Whitw wyrms spawn in ice dungeon fel

Koppernicus

Awesome,thanks Nigel will do.

I do have a WW/mare combo in training right now and I like em alot. Used to always run a rune beetle/kitsune (since I was and am garg) But am diggin the WW combo alot. If I wasn`t gettin laid off soon, I`d pop for the extra pet slot and run a rune bettle with a WW,that would be alot of fun I think.

I just saw a (wish I could remember exactly wut it was named) wyvern statue that was water blue I believe for sale at Ty`s east of Luna last night,had a lil over 1k hp and looked pirty decent resist wise. Went back to buy it today but was gone. Those any good?

Koppernicus

C`mon,no one? Am I the only one out of all the views this thread has seen that has seen that infamous water dragon/wyvern? Or any water creatures? I`ll ASSUME that is all I`m missing is water stuff? Who knows.

This forum could be alot more active...... instead of lurking,its called posting =)

In the meantime I`ll keep blindly playing and hope I come across the obvious soon enough.

Thanks!  ;D

zaxarus

Quote from: Koppernicus on January 11, 2014, 01:21:50 PM
I just saw a (wish I could remember exactly wut it was named) wyvern statue that was water blue I believe for sale at Ty`s east of Luna last night,had a lil over 1k hp and looked pirty decent resist wise. Went back to buy it today but was gone. Those any good?

I wasn't selling one of those, never did. Wasn't me.^^
And I think you're talking about a Sea Wyrm? One spawns in the spider cave (Twisted Weald), one at the ancient hell hound (Ancient Cove) for example. You can release them only on water.
Or maybe you were talking about a Frost Dragon? One spawns in Ter Mur, S of the Royal City. You can also tame those who spawn with lvl 7 treasure maps.

QuoteThis forum could be alot more active...... instead of lurking,its called posting =)

It is... and that's maybe not the coolest way to introduce yourself? ;)

Tys

"My name is my name."

Koppernicus

Thanks for the intel. Maybe it was sumplace else who sold it,was sure it was your vendor,was in a blue bag labeled pets. Inside the same pack as rideables and whatnot.

No matter,glad I didn`t waste the money if they can only be released on water. I looked everywhere for documentation about these pandora critters but found nothing.

Had a couple drinks last night so my impatience shown thru!

Falada

If the Vendor is on that house, that's mine. :) I think i have some nice Frost Dragons left. If you want to see them send me a PM ingame.
greets Fala

BizKits

Quote from: Koppernicus on January 12, 2014, 08:41:12 AM
Thanks for the intel. Maybe it was sumplace else who sold it,was sure it was your vendor,was in a blue bag labeled pets. Inside the same pack as rideables and whatnot.

No matter,glad I didn`t waste the money if they can only be released on water. I looked everywhere for documentation about these pandora critters but found nothing.

Had a couple drinks last night so my impatience shown thru!

What you saw looks like sea-horse. Cuz that's what it is....a sea horse lol.

You release those near water and if you have a water quiver ( and i believe there is a robe that allows you to do it as well) you can ride it on water.

:)

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]