Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

There an update today?

Started by Koppernicus, January 23, 2014, 08:59:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koppernicus

I surfed around the forums and didn`t see mention of one. Thought the outage was just a short time thing like it normally is. But now I`m wondering if I should go work my RL LJ`ing skills for awhile?

GM NollKoll

No idea what happened, sent a msg to Vorspire about it, about to send a msg to kon aswell
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Koppernicus

Wooo Hoooo back in business!

On a side note, I just discovered you can resize your game screen in 2d! And all these years (on OSI forums)we were told that was impossible!

OMG I love you!!!!!

So many things you guys capitalized on that mythic dropped and continues to drop the ball on. Awesome game.

Thatperson

yeah man i dont know how i used to live with a normal sized window, i use a 40" screen and in normal mode theres enough black space to fit my 22" monitor in lol.. i resize my window to 1280 x 720. you can go all the way and fill your screen up completely but the edges will be buggy and wierd as you start to see the pre-loaded stuff being drawn in front of you. im sure youve already noticed that you can actually see further ahead with enlarged game window and see monsters that cant see you so you can choose your battles :)
and yes theres so many nifty convenience ideas here i could go on forever listing them.. all the annoying "creases" of uo are ironed out for pandora so you can focus on the fun stuff. little things like being able to get a checkbook to deposit gold on the move. having a limitless bank box and backpack so your only limit is your own physical strength. weightless gold, starting all gm but needing all ps's for each skill so you get a leg up but have plenty to aim for. simplified peerless quests and so much more than i can think of right now, your journey of discovery is just beginning. :)
check this link out
http://www.uoguide.com/Sea_Horse
it explains how osi wanted to do sea horses but decided it was too complex to code so abandoned the idea.. but here we are on a free shard with a one man dev team and we have perfect working sea horses :D
a testament to the skill of the man who calls himself vorspire

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]