Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Ships.

Started by Dewo, April 07, 2014, 06:08:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dewo

So I have had no luck with placing one in water (small ship). Is it posible at moment?
I managed succesfully place a Galleon, but couldnt figure out how to get on board. Is it posible, and if yes, then how?

GM NollKoll

Ships are almost impossible to place atm im afraid, it will be fixed shortly, and i think you could recall of a galleons ship key? Not quite sure there.. There will be easier access to galleons aswell later. I could help you place a ship ingame, whenever your there when i am
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Dewo

Thanks.
Recal works, sacred journej does not.

maugan666

can we accelerate the decay time for ships that have been abandoned in the water.  It creates havoc when I am trying to do sos's.  I use a macro to control my boat from one spot to the next, if i have to go potty I come back thinking it will be at the spot but nope...I ram another junk.

Oh Koll  what is the go with getting MiBs??  I been slaying serpents and krakens flat out and nothing...  I know i get them in t-chests sometimes....any idea what you can tell me about it??

Falada

Make sure you check all the stuff in the kraken. Sometimes they hide very well. Or put them in a looter (if you didnt already do that). Usually the Kraken drop them really good.
greets Fala

Tyrone Biggums

i get em from kraken and fished up sea serps on a good basis. The kraken is about 1 outta 4-5 that I've noticed

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman