Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Trammel/Felucca

Started by Fever, January 27, 2010, 05:01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fever

I am confused about Trammel and Felucca.  How do you know where you are? I was in Shame, wanted some help from another player, who thought he was meeting me in the same place, but we were not. I've played other shards that didn't have the two (just areas with Trammel rules) so now I'm confused by the two places that look exactly the same.  Help please?!  :)

MadMan Martigan

Trammel and Felucca are the exact same worlds with different Rules.

Trammel you are safe from PK's Felucca you are not

Felucca you mine/lumberjack double the resources

Felucca also has other perks. but the risk of being killed.

I hope this helps

you can tell where you are generally by trees ... Trammel they are all lively and green Felucca they are bare and look kinda dead. also to get from one to the other you use the Moongate and select Trammel or Felucca

[size=150]MadMan Martigan[/size]
Overlord of Citizens of Pandora

King Kong

hehe yes! also when you mark a rune in trammel it will be light in color, also in your runebook

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Fever

Thanks guys, the tips about the trees and runes are really helpful!  :D

Jar Jar

I must admit i was a little bummed about trammel being put in, BUT if you get a lot more and better gear in felucca its not so bad :)

chokin

i have similar feelings about trammel even though im a PVM. i like the excitement of being attacked by pks randomely. puts more of a having to work together aspect to the game.  but dont get me wrong the shard is amazing love it. pm me in game under chokin if you need help or wanna go hunt.

King Kong

Some people only love tram -- so i want to have something to offer those people -- also soon players can have up to 5 houses on an account, so I want lots of space .. but Fel is dominate, def. If some people wanna hunt in shame quietly let it be, on other hand, Felucca, Malas, Tokuno, Illshnar, all Felucca rules, thats where most of the good dungeons, loot, spawn, rare steeds etc are.

Felucca = Great Risk = Greater Rewards

I do not care for tram personally, but some people wont play if there isnt trammel, and Insula is in trammel. Why not offer to both and cover our backs to get more players?

- Kon

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

chokin

good call. lol and thats why your the admin haha

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111