Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Exceptional Samurai Armor

Started by G606, May 29, 2010, 10:51:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

G606

I recalled reading somewhere that samurai armor that was exceptionally crafted was meddbale even if it did not receive the Mage Armor property.  I looked around and found a few places that say this is indeed the case.  I have to admit that I haven't played UO in many years.  Does anyone know if this is supposed to be the case with exceptionally crafted samurai armor?  I know it doesn't currently work that way on Pandora which makes the only reason to make samurai armor aesthetic.

Aaliah

Yes, in the majority of the shards I've played they worked this way. Maybe if you could post this on bug section staff would get to work on that  :P
[e scream

G606

Good call, just wanted to make sure it was supposed to be that way before I called it a bug.

Thanks!

King Kong

There is enough med-able armor. That is a major factor of building a suite. Making sure it's med-able -- Another way to balance a economy and slow it down a tiny bit, but is a big effect in long run.

Not a bug.

And any shard I have ever seen... personally... didn't have this feature also. I have not changed it here. That is RUNUO Engines stock.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

G606

Gotcha!  Again, my bad.  All my experience is with the official retail game.  I will admit there is very much I do not know.  Thank you for your time, Kons, and all your hard work.  Now that I know the only difference between reg plate and sam plate is the look I can reduce the risk of failures and stick to the regular plate.  You are so the man.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman