Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Publish 44 - Feb. 3rd, 2013

Started by King Kong, February 03, 2013, 10:37:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Kong

PUBLISH 44

BOATS

- Boats should no longer dissappear when you are wrapping around the map.

- Boats will keep the passengers in the boats when wrapping.

- Planks now check owner and keys when attempting to board from land.

- Boat placement target offset should now be accurate.

- Cleaned up the boat keys.

GARDEN SHED

- Added the Garden Shed. Can be bought from Trash tokens or Voting tokens or Pandora Coin room.

- East/West

- Can be accessed by house owner & co-owner

MISC.

- We now have a Memory Manager, this will help us keep tabs on shards memory usage and auto collect garbage data. This will help us prevent some of you from lagging.

- Voting is now counted by IP address. This will help prevent people from logging in multiple accounts collecting the voting tokens

- New Trash Reward, East/South Garden Shard

- There is a custom vendor, the Special Trash Man, find him in Insula.

- Vita-Nex Core got a complete upgrade

- Dark Father is 125k hit points as opposed to 200k

- Added better system workings for Broadcast scrolls (chance the ones now might wipe)

- Peerlesses should no longer get stuck when someone doesn't finish them.

- Champion Spawns cleaned up.

- Barracoon cleaned up.

- Champion code cleaned up and optimized.

- There is a new absolutely amazing effect when you kill a champion.

- Harrower cleaned up.

- Character Creation code cleaned up and optimized.

- Spellweaving should now be gainable past 117.5 by normal means.

- Cleaned Addon Base code

- The Resource box got a total overhaul & big upgrade.

- Added names to specific bags created with resources in them.

- Lowered Sea Horse Taming Requirement to 115

- Lowered Monstrous Interred Grizzle's damage by a fraction, apparently he eats armors durability.

- There is a completely new shrink system & the way shrunk pets are handled. You might not notice a ton difference on the surface, but it's a completely new system & engine.

- Rebooted the hardware on server & installed the most current security updates.

- Sea Horses are now 4 slots instead of 5, so you can have a crappy pet out to help.

Like always we have much more we are working on. Please folks vote everyday. It's all we ask. And consider donating of course, as that's is the only way we stay online.

Love you all.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

xcalibre

Nice Update ! Thanks Kon for all your works ! 

King Kong

This update will go in within the hour!

Vorspire was the man on this patch

Mercathane

Notes look fantastic.  Lookin forward to gettin on to check em out.
In words are seen the state of mind and character and disposition of the speaker.

~Plutarch

Norad

Ladibug

Thank you for the updates.

Can we get the resource box menu back to the way it was? The new menu is not good. Also i really don't understand why we now have to donate in order to put extra resources into our resource box.
I <3 my Soul Family

Mercathane

agreed with ladibug, while i appreciate the effort the format is terrible compared to what we had before.  I can think of about 15 things id donate for besides resource box space..most of us will fill it to default full and start putting stuff back in chests..which i think defeats the purpose of the resource box.
In words are seen the state of mind and character and disposition of the speaker.

~Plutarch

King Kong

Quote from: Ladibug on February 04, 2013, 02:07:22 AM
Thank you for the updates.

Can we get the resource box menu back to the way it was? The new menu is not good. Also i really don't understand why we now have to donate in order to put extra resources into our resource box.

No.

Can you please explain what is not good about it? The one you bought had a limit of 100k per item. That is how they always been and that is how this one is.

Now if you want to go over 100k, there is the option to donate for it.

Your call.

Voxpire

You put donations in our server fund and we'll keep supplying you with free resources for your box :)

You don't have to donate to upgrade the storage, you can also buy the upgrade tokens from the trash vendor at a rate of 1 to 1

King Kong

Please let us know how this Resource box can be better visually.

Were not going back to the old one, that one was far too unreliable & we are not going to waist time & resources rebuilding that from ground up.

We can edit this one a million ways. It is much stronger.

--- We have alrdy found a small bug with it.. Fix on the way

Ladibug

It has a limit of 100k?? That's not true right now because when i went to put in a stack of 100 sulfurous ash, it said, "I cannot hold anymore sulfurous ash". I only have 14k of it.

And what i dont like about the menu is the way it's set up. The list of items run so far down my screen that i cannot see all of them. I will try to get a screen shot up of it.
I <3 my Soul Family

Mercathane

I know i am personally not concerned about the donation aspect.

Since you asked...

What is wrong with it is apparent as soon as you open your resource box.  The text is not formated to the lines or cells.  It is much more difficult to locate the item you need.  More key presses and menus are necessary with the new system.  In reality the old format was far superior, nicer looking, and not a rehash of a battle system menu.

~Plutarch

King Kong

TY for feedback

Looking at changes & fixing a crash error that we expected to happen.

Let us tweak the resource box, and if you're still unhappy with it I will give a full refund.

Voxpire

Just because the battle system has that particular menu, doesn't mean it can't be used elsewhere. In actual fact, a lot of the menu's use that system and it doesn't hurt to have some continuity. People said the same thing about Windows 7 funnily enough.

The menu has been fixed now, I had a power-cut earlier and it caused some of my changes to be lost.

King Kong

Resource box has been updated.

All people who had a resource box will have 100k limit for each item. You deserve that.

All new resource boxes will have 10k & they will have to upgrade. So pretty much new players here on out. Or they can trash items to upgrade.

Also Garden Shed added to Donation House

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman