Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Temporary freeze up teleport remedies.....

Started by Balinor, September 08, 2014, 07:50:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balinor

So I understand you guys are working diligently to fix the freeze up problem.   In the mean time is there any way you can provide some temporary solutions to some of the bigger hassles involved with it.

The biggest problem is when you freeze and die before you log back in your are teleported to some random places.  Far north east corner of t2a lands, Posiedons beach in Ilsh, etc.   When solo playing it makes for a pain in the bumm to get your corpse and then make your way back, very difficult and time consuming if it was a key needed peerless.  When hunting with a group it makes it even worse as the teleported person cannot get back to the peerless until it is fully done.  So I am asking for some possible temporary fixes:
- moongates to a town set at each location we are randomly teleported to.  (We can pm coordinates to you when we are teleported to a location without one so you can put one there when you have a chance)
- allowed to cast gate from inside a peerless area to retrieve lost party members so they can continue the hunt.
- Allowed to gate out of champ zone to retreive lost party members.

Regarding gateing out of champ I do not think this should pose to big of a problem with the system, if a pk comes and initiates combat you are already not able to leave due to battle mode and as long as the area is still no mark noone will be able to recall in.   

Just some ideas, any others?

Tyrone Biggums

As long as you can't recall in the heat of battle these all sound like good ideas IMO.

GM NollKoll

Lets see how far Vorspire have gotten with the next patch, if that doesnt work out, it seems that i could script that up/add ingame
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Tyrone Biggums

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]