Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

HOLIDAY HOUSE DECO CONTEST!!

Started by Saturn, December 13, 2012, 05:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saturn

Your right, i had a near impossible time. So i had a friend who doesn't play uo help me out. They are insanely well done!!
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

TheGrimReaper

that reminds me. The winners should have been listed yesterday? Or am i totally wrong.

Saturn

Okay! Everyones submission was amazing! I don't know how you guys come up with these ideas!! I had a very difficult time selecting the top 3, never mind in what order those top 3 were going to be. I had to have a gamer friend help me (he doesn't play uo, but he's and architect. Don't know if that relevant, but whatever). So here it goes;

First Place:Marty Nosmont with his "Gingerbread House"
Second Place: GrimReaper for his "*Floating Christmas Wonderland, Valhalla Style*"
Third Place:Maggs for her "Good Tidings"

Everyone should still check these places out! As soon as i figure out how to make a poll we can still have the peoples choice. Rune book is on the steps of my place in south Luna.
I would like to personally thank everyone who participated!! I will be going around with your prizes as soon as I'm done work.
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Saturn

Quote from: TheGrimReaper on December 24, 2012, 01:23:46 PM
that reminds me. The winners should have been listed yesterday? Or am i totally wrong.

Yeah...Sorry, I've been all over and slightly scatterbrained.

Horns Nigel

Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Raina

Saturn

Also, if you haven't already visited these places, please do! These pictures don't do them any justice as the insides are also amazing!
Martys Place has a cool gingerbread workshop and a family room with a TV that was obviously well thought out
Grim has wonderland with a bit of a darker/overlord style that made me second guess Santas intentions (wouldnt expect anything else from you grim! :P )
Maggs and Ren have this whole Feliz Navida feel to it

All amazing!!

TheGrimReaper

It's the cold Valhalla ofc it has to have some dark scene with it, otherwise the Viking gods would look wussies :D And the swamp jail i tried to make look like Xmas in Jail Section hehe

Saturn

I actually laughed when i saw the jail. who puts a jail in a holiday house? I loved it!

TheGrimReaper

Hehe. Well i guess GrimReaper does? :D

Maggdalena

Feliz Navidad!  Love it :)  Thank you Saturn for hosting the deco contest :)  It was a lot of fun, and it was nice being able to participate in a player-run event!
Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

Saturn

Sorry for the delay in the prizes everyone, i will be getting on that ASAP!

TheGrimReaper

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]