Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Hail!

Started by Klav, February 06, 2013, 11:10:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klav

Hey, Klav here.
I used to play on PandoraUO with my friend, Tahhukan, two years ago.
We ended up being sucked by Diablo's 3 claws, and after that, GW2.
They were great games, but they lack the things that make me come back to UO. Things such as awesome housing, fear of death, endless character development (as we have no skill-cap), animal tamming, cleaver crafting.

Anyway, me and Tahhukan are back for one month now, and iv'e been loving it again.
I never experiencied the high-end UO, but as im getting help in-game, i was able to grow fast, and im learning much more than any time before.

This is a amazing Shard, so glad i can go trough all the maps of all expansions, It's like a giant world that we have to uncover it's mysteries.
The sense of fear when exploring hostile unknown territory it's awesome. The sea exploring with ships is exciting.

Well, this is not much of a introduction. It's more like a celebration of UO's immortality.

Thanks for the great souls that helped me in-game: Lady Nimphe, Lord Dunha, Lord Tomahawk.

Live long Pandora!

Horns Nigel

Great to hear you are both back......Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Wraithe

Welcome and Enjoy! all the new and wonderful things you have never experienced before
Arcane Librarian of WSF, Veteran returning to the fold slowly but surely, Nice guy and helper, PM ME TODAY IF I CAN ASSIST YOU

d35tr0y

Welcome back let me no if u need anything :)
Founder of Lost Souls (soul)

Voxpire

Welcome back and thank you for the great post! :)

Saturn

Welcome back! Always happy to see people coming back! HUZZAH!
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

King Kong

Klav like Vorspire said, great post. One of my favorites.

Welcome back.

:D

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Dwarvey

Klav

Thanks fellas!
Today we slayed our first champ (:
It's name was Rikktor or something, a pink dragon
there was a PK trying to steal my 2 fresh hard-worked powerscrolls, but i managed to hide and recall.
What a ride!  8)

Thatperson

Miki McNaughty

Welcome back to Pandora! Way to go on outsmarting the wouldbe Powerscroll theif!!!!
When Death comes for you, you shouldn't show up with perfect bones and ripped abs, instead, you should slide in sideways with a chocolate bar in one hand, a glass of wine in the other, screaming "Holy Shit what a RIDE!"

Mercathane

I don't know who the pk was but I bet that added an additional rush or feeling of accomplishment just beating the champ doesn't give.  Well done.  To me all those dynamics are what make UO fun.
In words are seen the state of mind and character and disposition of the speaker.

~Plutarch

Horns Nigel

Nothing like the rush of outsmarting a red and avoiding the dirt nap.....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Klav

True, the feeling of getting away is unique. I felt smart, lol
But it wasn't a red actually, It was a blue that was checking champ spawns. When he noticed me and Tahhuk were kinda weak, he started pking us!
Anyway, got back safe (:

Mercathane

Good on ya.  At least I'd have the courage to show up red so you know what your dealing with.  Coulda been a previous red that had a couple counts fall off.  Keep on keepin on.  Killin a raiding pk for trying is even more satisfying. 
In words are seen the state of mind and character and disposition of the speaker.

~Plutarch

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]