Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Publish 44 - Feb. 3rd, 2013

Started by King Kong, February 03, 2013, 10:37:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Kong

Quote from: xcalibre on February 04, 2013, 05:38:34 PM
Quote from: Dr. Kevorkian on February 04, 2013, 05:34:37 PM
One subject nobody seems to touch on is the voting per IP. I have 2 accounts and my wife has 1 account. We share the same IP. Does this mean if I vote, she can't because we share the same IP?

Dr. Kevorkian : Anyway if you vote with the same IP your vote is not count on voting web site..  So that make sens no ?

vote 1 time a day per house hold...

The voting sites only count 1 vote a day.

Sorry

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Voxpire

Quote from: Horns Nigel on February 04, 2013, 04:58:46 PM
Just out of curiosty how much are the new garden sheds and can they be placed outdoors by your home or inside the courtyard of a castle?........Nigel

http://pandorauo.com/Ultima/index.php/topic,10310.new.html

:)

Horns Nigel

Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Saturn

As long as the pet issue/shrink pot issue is fixed I'm happy...The resource box thing is gonna be all new to get used to, but as long as i don't lose any of the resources in there, I'll keep on keepin' on.

...I want to see this new champ thing after it dies real bad now...
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Horns Nigel

Me too saturn  cant wait to see it die......Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Gray

If I"m not wrong the "filter" button changes the highlight color of the resource? when I chose a category...it doesn't just list those. The colors of the categories are different...Right? or I"m not doing something I should be.

At any rate, Thank you Kon and Vorspire, for all the work you do!

I'm crossing my fingers that my boat does not sink!! Ha! Cuz we all know that will lead to my whining... :P
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people that annoy me.

Mercathane

if you are trying to sort your resources you need to select none from the filter button first..then the material you wish to see.  that should fix it for ya.
In words are seen the state of mind and character and disposition of the speaker.

~Plutarch

xcalibre

Quote from: Saturn on February 04, 2013, 06:09:10 PM
As long as the pet issue/shrink pot issue is fixed I'm happy...The resource box thing is gonna be all new to get used to, but as long as i don't lose any of the resources in there, I'll keep on keepin' on.

...I want to see this new champ thing after it dies real bad now...

Yes ! It's look really nice ! I'll screenshot next time !

Thatperson

Also vorspire may i ask, did you intend to make it so all small spawn leading to a champ create corpses? They used to dissapear. It's lots of [grabbing which is great for my gold haul but maybe a bit punishing for your shiney new memory manager :] just a heads up

King Kong

Quote from: Thatperson on February 05, 2013, 05:17:01 AM
Also vorspire may i ask, did you intend to make it so all small spawn leading to a champ create corpses? They used to dissapear. It's lots of [grabbing which is great for my gold haul but maybe a bit punishing for your shiney new memory manager :] just a heads up

hehe this will change back. Eat it up while ya can!

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Voxpire

The memory manager only reclaims unused allocated memory so extra items won't affect it.

Think of it like this;

You load a 1MB file into memory so you can process the contents; when you've finished processing the data, the 1MB memory is still used by the runtime, but there are no references to the data left in the code, so that memory needs to be reclaimed - this is what our Memory Manager does in a basic scope :)

But yes - the mini spawns will be fixed, so live it up while you can!

nosmont

This is just a suggestion for the Resource box, maybe drop the price of the upgrades for the pbucks, I do find 90 dollars is way too steep for even a consideration, if they were say a few pbucks here and there for said upgrades i would be more willing to buy them.

As the boxes stand now they cost 16mil worth of pcoins to buy or around 6-8 mil from player vendors, and as pbuck prices are now 16 mil would buy about 8-12 of them. and 6-8 mil would buy 3-5 of them. If the +100,000 storage were around the top range or between the two people would be more willing to purchase those instead of having 5 resource boxes sitting around.

Another thing that would be cool is giving the option of adding another resource in there for a small pbuck fee, like a Pcoin, Ocoin, Pvpcoin, and the hated random stacks of silver serpent venom sitting around be able to be stored in a resource box or other stuff like that.

-Nosmont

Gray

Thank you Merc! it worked just as you said it would :)

Voxpire

Resource boxes will have the upgrade option removed and all resources will be capped at the previous 1,000,000. The menu will be changed to be more like the old menu.

Now enough about the resource boxes please, a million other things went in and people keep jumping on the negative band-wagon, and it's extremely demoralizing to the point where I'll just stop caring and turn into another cynical douche bag.

Gray

Well, I for one liked the new resource box...once I figured out how to use the filter...which was not hard.

Please don't become cynical....we need you to be the ray of sunshine that you are :)

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman