Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Brothers back.

Started by sandonato1400, March 18, 2013, 09:40:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandonato1400

So my brother and I have a 3 month revolving gaming cycle.  We will stick to one game then go to the next, all coming full circle and eventually back to UO.  We live about 5 states away and generally game together once a week cycling through first person shooters on PS3, Age of Empires and of course, UO.  Every UO cycle, we would find a new shard, beginning painfully from scratch.  This cycle we cleverly decided to find the best shard and keep returning to UO, specifically to a specific shard.  Behold Pandora.  We have played 5 different free shards and OSI since before The Second Age.  We are very happy to be back to Pandora and see how well it is maintained and active.  We have donated, we have voted, we are home. 

King Kong

You're awesome.

Thank you for your faith here. We take it to heart.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Horns Nigel

Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Thatperson

:) nice to hear stuff like this... i play with my mate who lives in the same town as me, he comes round my house with his laptop, its the best way to play uo, with a good buddy :D
if you already have a char here and your reasonably tough you should try the new primevil lich.. the devs have put a lot of work making him super cool and he has moves and graphical effects you will have never seen i promise hehe

Saturn

Welcome to your new UO home! Hopefully you will find yourself to addicted to leave after 3months! I know i am!
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman