Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Coming Soon to Pandora

Started by Dwarvey, April 24, 2013, 08:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dwarvey

As many of you know I often wander the wide realm of Pandora looking for new and interesting thing. I have the pleasure this time of presenting you with something close to home.

A brand new Museum and Auction house is under construction by cleanyoursoul, with a bit if assistance from Saturn, and other members of the Lost Souls guild.

I will star by saying it is easy to find. Just go to your local moongate, or get into a boat, possibly on your seahorse (as it is of course on a island).

Once you arrive on the island just ignore the gypsies, and feel free to walk on up. As I approached I was greeted with a welcome sight for any Soul member. Our one and only Queen of Souls Jocelyne.

Once inside you will be able to see rare items, and even armor and weapons are on display

The upper floors are filled with more rare items, event rewards, and weapons and armor on display. The roof hosts tables, chairs and even a bar. clean has yet to finish his great project, but so far has forgotten nothing.

So feel free to pop in and look at the displays. Don't be surprised if you are met by a Soul member either bringing items for display or talking to clean about preperations. Feel free to say hello if you do see someone hard at work there.

And most assuredly prepare yourself. The Grand opening Auction is currently in production.

See you there.
Minock

Horns Nigel

Very Nice, cant wait to see it...Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Walker

I'm looking forward to it as well:)

King Kong

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman