Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Pandora's Wiki

Started by Emerist, May 06, 2013, 01:35:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emerist

Hi everyone here letting you guys know of some big and small updates that have been finished on the wiki. If you haven't been there or it's been awhile stop by and take a look a round.

These are listed under Bulk Order System

Animal Tamming BOD charts. These will help you in getting them pet and tamming powerscroll you maybe looking for.
http://www.pandorauo.com/wiki/index.php?n=AnimalTamingCharts.AnimalTamingCharts

Blacksmithing charts. These can become a crafter/BODers best friend. They will help you find them BOD's for powerscrolls, powder of fortifying and runic or ancient smithy hammers.
http://www.pandorauo.com/wiki/index.php?n=BlacksmithingCharts.BlacksmithingCharts

Tailoring BOD charts. These will help you track down them BOD's for powerscrolls, clothing bless deeds or runic sewing kit that you may want.
http://www.pandorauo.com/wiki/index.php?n=TailoringCharts.TailoringCharts

Other updates.

Moonglow royal zoo collection. Added with the turn in values and rewards list with full stat info for the armor sets.
http://www.pandorauo.com/wiki/index.php?n=Collection.MoonglowZooCollection

These updates have been up for awhile now.
Such as donation items list & Pandora coin system with all items list by the stone they are on. Prices for pandora coin items will be coming in the next few days along with the donation vendors.
http://www.pandorauo.com/wiki/index.php?n=Donation.DonationItems
http://www.pandorauo.com/wiki/index.php?n=PandoraLore.PandoraCoinSystem

Stat and other caps are listed on the wiki now as well.
http://www.pandorauo.com/wiki/index.php?n=PandoraLore.StatAndOtherCaps

Imbuing guide updated to publish 48. Will be updated to publish 49 after it goes live and I have all the details.
http://www.pandorauo.com/wiki/index.php?n=TrainingRoom.ImbuingGuide

Veteran Rewards. Updates to keep it as accurate as possible.
http://www.pandorauo.com/wiki/index.php?n=PandoraLore.VeteranRewards

Coming to the wiki in the next couple weeks.

I will be working the stats for reward items from britian & vesper collections.

3d client set-up will also be getting a small update. The UOSALoader & cheese file download has already been updated.

Also a small guide for treasure maps. I will be looking for public ruin library's to list in this guide. So if you own one and would like it listed contact me with it's location or a ruin to get there.

I'm thinking about doing a stealable artifat guide as well. But I'm missing some info. I'm looking to get re-spawn timer based on rarity level for pardoras system and the spawn timers for non-rarity tagged items. IE. Blood tiles, cove candles & Ocello Jars. If you have this info it would be a huge help and I would be thankful and give you due credit in the guide.

I will also be getting stats for donation pets and adding them to there page.

I have finished the biggest update I was working on so I will be working and adding stuff all the time.

I'm always looking for ideas to add to the wiki. If you have one or notice something that needs updated feel free to contact me just because it's maybe found some place else don't rule it out. The more info in one spot the better it is for new players & veterans of UO/Pandora alike.

This was a fairly long post but wanted to get the info out there to all the players that visit the forums. Hope everyone finds these updates helpful.
*Throws computer off closest bridge*

Emerist

Donation Vendors are now added.

Prices for all Pandora coin Item have been added.

Donation Pet stats have been added as well.

I'm missing the stats for the pandorian Llama, Faded Swamps & Faded Rainbow. These are not spawned in the donation house. If you have one and could spare the time to contact me with there starting stats it would be helpful.

Maggdalena

If you're on tonight after 5 EST, I'll let you peek at my Llama  ;)
Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

King Kong

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Thatperson

i beleive all faded chargers are identical in stats, only the colour changes. i have faded tropical and rainbow and both are identical
hits 1200
stamina/dex 170
mana 500
strength 600
int 400
phys resist 85% all others 75%
phys damage 50% all others 55%
base damage 20-25
all possible skills in lore sheet @ 130
eats fruit
3 pet slots

hope this helps :)

Emerist

Quote from: Thatperson on May 07, 2013, 04:17:16 PM
i beleive all faded chargers are identical in stats, only the colour changes. i have faded tropical and rainbow and both are identical
hits 1200
stamina/dex 170
mana 500
strength 600
int 400
phys resist 85% all others 75%
phys damage 50% all others 55%
base damage 20-25
all possible skills in lore sheet @ 130
eats fruit
3 pet slots

hope this helps :)

Yes ty very much.

Quote from: Maggdalena on May 07, 2013, 09:28:33 AM
If you're on tonight after 5 EST, I'll let you peek at my Llama  ;)

Yep I'm on. Semi afk doing wiki work. just pm me in game I'll see it pop up. In-game name is same as here on the forums.

Emerist

Britain Library & Vesper Museum Collection item stats are now added.
http://www.pandorauo.com/wiki/index.php?n=Collection.VesperMuseumCollectionItems
http://www.pandorauo.com/wiki/index.php?n=Collection.BritainLibraryCollectionItems

I have most of the info for the Pandorian Llama. Still looking for base skills & Barding Difficulty.

Also Since Thatperson posted control slot info for faded. I'm looking for them on the charger of the fallen & Sphinx.

3d client set-up has got it's small updated. With a better guide to setting it up and getting it working for pandora.

Emerist

Treasure Hunting guide is up now. Take a look and if you see something missing or listed that shouldn't be let me know so I can get it fix. I'm also still missing the info for Level 7 diabolical maps. If any 120 lockpickers could pass along the info it would be very helpful.

http://www.pandorauo.com/wiki/index.php?n=PandoraGuides.TreasureHunting

Also noticed Sherlock's 120 lockpicking quest was not listed in the lockpicking skill guide so that has been added.

Thatperson

Barding difficulty for faded chargers is 160. Normal chargers still take 3 slots, and I think it would be worth mentionong that they rez players by double clicking making them your own private wandering healer :-D
Level 7 maps spawn greater dragons and a garenteed arti in the same ranks as lvl 6, if I remember rightly the gold is about 72k with 42 pcoins but havnt done on in a little while.
Also, for your imbuing guide, hit lightning used to take relic fragments but now takes enchanted essence

zaxarus

Some infos:

Cap listing in Wiki:

QuoteSlayer:
Deals more damage to mobs of the given type, and less to mobs of the opposite type.
Super Slayers get less bonus, but effect more types of mobs.
Specific Slayers get the best bonus, but effect less types of mobs.
Spellbooks with Slayer has a greater effect than weapons.
Only 1 may appear on a weapon at a time from loot or crafted.
This is wrong: At least "Wind's Edge" (ToT) can have 2 slayer types.

QuoteHit Area Physical, Fire, Cold, Poison & Energy:
Hit Dispell, Magic Arrow, Harm, Fireball, Lightning:
50% from loot and craft, except for artifacts.
This can be raised to 2 through Imbuing.
You can raise it to 5 through Imbuing.

QuoteSpell Channeling:
Allows spells to be cast while holding a weapon.
Comes with a -1 faster cast penalty, which can be negated if the weapon also has a faster cast property on it. In such case, no cast effect will be visible.
This has been changed with last Patch. No penalty anymore.

and:

QuoteLevel 7 maps spawn greater dragons and a garenteed arti in the same ranks as lvl 6
Sure about that? Last time i did a Lvl 7 it had crap and it turned out that Lvl 6 has the better loot & arties. Might have been changed?

Tys

"My name is my name."

zaxarus

Sorry, but:

QuoteQuote

Hit Area Physical, Fire, Cold, Poison & Energy:
    Hit Dispell, Magic Arrow, Harm, Fireball, Lightning:
    This can be raised to 2 through Imbuing.

You can raise it to 5 through Imbuing.
I was refering to the Hit Area effects.
Also i'd suggest to differenciate between Area Effects and regular Effects, cause like this (see quote) it makes no sense at all.

So:

Hit Area Physical, Fire, Cold, Poison & Energy:
This can be raised to 5 through Imbuing.

Hit Dispel, Magic Arrow, Harm, Fireball, Lightning:
QuoteOnly 1 may appear on a weapon at a time from loot or crafted.
--> this is also wrong
There are no restrictions anymore how many Effects you imbue on a weapon (except Rune Counting and Rating), including 3 Leeches.

Also maybe a note that Hit Dispel might negate specific gaming goals / purposes / loots and actions?

Tys

"My name is my name."

Thatperson

@ zaxarus... 100% sure mate, was 3 weeks ago i did my last one and got a mask of the pandorian polar bear, plus gold and pcoins, i never look any deeper than that in any tmap

Horns Nigel

Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Emerist

Added note to donation pets. Ty for that extra info as I was unaware of this.

*All 7 Charger type will also revive you or your friends by double clicking on it if you die. Charger of the Fallen, Tropical, Faded, Vintage, Faded Swamps & Faded Rainbow.

Greater dragons are listed in the spawns for level 7. Artifact are listed for level 6 & 7 maps. Pandorian Polar Bear Mask is added to artifact list. Added note at the top of artifact list. These are guaranteed to have one in every level 6 & 7 treasure chest. Changed gold amount for level 7's as well.

If this is right zaxarus is correct only thing better about 7's over 6's is 6 more pcoins. I don't dig much past gold, pcoins and arties myself but have a EUO script that list everything in the chest. Been helpful in IDOC's to organize my loot. Now found a second use t-maps. :)

Slayer have had the added info.

Some artifacts may spawn with two slayer properties. IE. Gwenno's Harp, Iolo's Lute & Wind's Edge.

Also split the hit effects into two groups now.

spell channeling now reads.

Allows spells to be cast while holding a weapon.
Comes with a -1 faster cast penalty some times from crafting or loot, which can be unrevealed to remove it.
-1 faster casting never comes as a side effect of imbuing spell channeling.

Line added to all three leeches.

No restrictions on how many leeches you can imbue on a weapon (except Rune Counting and Rating).

Hit Lightning has also been changed to remove relics and add enchanted essence.
Michael Dean had wrote the charts out I didn't look thru them very well on my update. I redone the top half of the page so if covered the ruff stones, Limits/Caps & Ignored zero-rated properties and updated some of the mats info so thank you for that tip.

Keep the info coming and I'll stay busy keeping it updated. Thank you for all the tip's and extra info.

zaxarus

Tys

"My name is my name."

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin