Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Kasa of the ra-jin

Started by Black Magick, December 02, 2015, 04:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Magick

Are there any plans to make this imbuable?

treefer1

It is imbue-able, but yeah it would be nice if it took 15 runes instead of 10. Okay starter hat but worthless for end game. Like most of the major ToT's... it goes in the unravel pile. It would also be nice if the Doom arties were retooled for an imbue shard. Many are barely useable to straight up deco. Some are good as they are, but there's an awful lot of junk drops before you get one that is actually useable or even worth trading out regular imbued items.

Black Magick

I've tried it but can't imbue it. It would be viable for a mage in pvm if it were imbue-able... The 10 max runes is fine when you consider the resists as 5 rune spots. As for artifacts needing a boost, that's another topic for another time which I'm sure many people would have suggestions for

d35tr0y

are you trying to imbue a non clothing imbue? i just imbued this item maybe if you have issues imbuing it let me no ill drop you this one at no cost.
Founder of Lost Souls (soul)

d35tr0y

also I don't think this would be a very good piece as you cannot imbue regens and increases on it but who knows maybe you can fudge other pieces to account for that

Black Magick

I was talking about regens and stats. I dont see why it shouldn't be imbue-able with those.

d35tr0y

yea maybe it can be converted to an armour piece instead of clothing

zaxarus

We've asked for exactly that some time ago and it has been declined. But maybe now it won't, who knows... ;)

Tys

"My name is my name."

Black Magick

Once upon a time it might have been over-powered due to the 8 max-stat limit that was here. Now it's under-powered with less stat increase, 65 total if you could imbue it, than any other artifact helmet or glasses, except those that don't give stats or the poisoned and anthropomorphist glasses. If you kept the rune count like it is (-5 to account for high resists) this would be a niche item for pvm mages who would favor the 5-10 additional sdi over the alternatives that have strength/int. It would also be useful as an entry level artifact helmet piece for new players. (I know it's the first one I went for)

Dwarvey

I;m kinda hoping they use the Ancient Samurai helm. It was a staple in my OSI armor, and might be useful here too.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman